Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cgzpack

Fast Game - Conversion 8er - Game Over Village Wins!

Ok that mini-game made me want to keep playing - so let's keep playing ;p

Fast Game

5 Hour Days – 1 Hour Nights (9pm to 9am is down time not figured into the schedule).

SCHEDULE

Day 1: Now to 2pm Friday

Night 1: 2 to 3pm Friday

Day 2: 3 to 8pm Friday

Night 2: 8 to 9pm Friday

Day 3: 9am to 2pm Saturday

Night 3: 2 to 3pm Saturday

Etc.

9pm to 9am is downtime, though the thread is not locked and you can freely post.

This is a new approach (sort of - to most here anyway) that occurred to me today and I just threw this together in the last hour or so, so I hope it's not wildly unbalanced. /end disclaimer

The Cursed and the Clown

hqdefault.jpg

This is a conversion game

The game starts with one Alpha Werewolf vs the Village.

Each night, the Alpha Wolf (who is tough until a successful conversion occurs) and his converted minions can either kill a selected target, or attempt to convert them. Converted players will lose any villager powers they had. When there is only one wolf in the game, the wolf may not attempt kills, only conversions.

Two of the villagers (Clown and Seer) are Cursed and they are immune to lycanthropy so cannot be converted*. If werewolves attempt to convert them, they will not be converted and the wolves (as a group) will be cursed for the duration of the following night, still able to attempt conversions but not able to kill.

*The Clown. The Clown is a Cursed Villager who feeds on Werewolves. As a Cursed villager the Clown is pretty much immune to conversion. Each night the Clown chooses a target to kill, but if it kills a villager, it loses the night kill ability the following night and can be converted for that night only. As long as the Clown has not been converted, it is brutal when killed in any way (brutal is mandatory – no order = random target). If converted it becomes a really twisted looking werewolf but loses its powers.

Roles 

• Alpha Wolf – 2 Votes – 1 public and 1 private. Brutal when killed. Tough until a successful conversion.
  • Cursed Villager (Clown)
  • Cursed Villager (Classic Seer)

Possible Roles 

• Village Drunk (will come up “wolf” if scanned by the Seer. Once per game, at any time, can select any dead villager’s role to assume. After which they will sober up and no longer scan as wolf. It will be announced in game when the Drunk "remembers" his role - but the identity of the Drunk will not be revealed)
  • Village Cub (The Cub is a villager for winning conditions but wins with the wolves. If the Cub is targeted by wolves for any reason, they will immediately convert to a full wolf. Will scan as not wolf while unconverted)
  • Village Mayor (2 votes. The Mayor can choose to double his vote each lynch, but doing so will reveal him to the town.)
  • Village Duke (Can change a lynch outcome once, redirecting the target or forcing a no lynch)
  • Village Parity Hunter (wins a 1:1 vs wolf)
  • Village Doctor (each night can target a player and if that player is attacked they will be healed and not die. Can self-heal once per game)
  • Village Martyr (Once per game the martyr can sacrifice herself. Each night the Martyr can select a target and if that target is attacked or converted, the martyr will die or convert instead.)
  • Village Pacifist (Lynch Vote will secretly not count. The Pacifist is tough once and once he uses the tough (by being lynched or night attacked) his vote will start to count.

Village Winning Condition: Kill all werewolves

Werewolf Winning Condition: 1:1 ratio to village. Will also win a straight up 1:1 assuming the surviving villager isn’t the parity hunter.

Players may or may not be notified when they are targeted.

Players can vote no lynch and nightfall, but cannot vote for self.

Full Reveals upon death (unless I change my mind ;p)

Players

1. mugtang
  2. Billy B. Ace
  3. CV147 
  4. Mad_Hatter
  5. tspoke
  6. 4UNLV
  7. Crimson Fox
  8. TheBig+++++ingAwesome

I'm in like Flynn. 

ok I'll make it work. 

welp that's 7 with CV - really thought we'd get a few more but what the hell - finishing up the rules and will post them and send out roles shortly

TO BE CLEAR THIS IS A FAST GAME WITH 5 HOUR DAYS, *1 HOUR NIGHTS AND FIRST DEADLINES ARE 9 AND 10PM TONIGHT (ASSUMING EVERYONE CHECKS IN - IF NOT THEN WILL MOVE DEADLINES TO TOMORROW)

9 minutes ago, cgzpack said:

welp that's 7 with CV - really thought we'd get a few more but what the hell - finishing up the rules and will post them and send out roles shortly

TO BE CLEAR THIS IS A FAST GAME WITH 5 HOUR DAYS, *1 HOUR NIGHTS AND FIRST DEADLINES ARE 9 AND 10PM TONIGHT (ASSUMING EVERYONE CHECKS IN - IF NOT THEN WILL MOVE DEADLINES TO TOMORROW)

So the next day ends at 3 am?

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

So the next day ends at 3 am?

no 10pm to 9am don't count so the new day officially starts up at 9am

woops wrong post

Sent PMs to everyone and waiting for confirmations - will either make for a short day 1 (as It's already an hour behind schedule) or a really long day 1

Sending roles as players confirm PMs. Still time to join if anyone else is interested.

SCHEDULE

Day 1: Now to 2pm Friday

Night 1: 2 to 3pm Friday

Day 2: 3 to 8pm Friday

Night 2: 8 to 9pm Friday

Day 3: 9am to 2pm Saturday

Night 3: 2 to 3pm Saturday

Etc.

9pm to 9am is downtime, though the thread is not locked and you can freely post.