Kick Someone Out of the MWC Game 2nd RD

Who you kickingout of the MWC  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who you kicking out?

2. 2. Who you kicking out?

3. 3. Who you kicking out?

• 8. San Jose St.
    • 10. Fresno St.

Just something to keep everyone interested while we all wait on football season.

Remember the top vote getter of the losers makes the final 4. Vote carefully

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Utah St and Wyoming is a good match-up. If I had to kick out a PAIR, it would be those 2.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Since I really don't want to kick anyone out...mine is a loyalty vote..and no way in this fictional scenario would I take the school that gave us Airport Al over our 'golden screwdriver' brothers from Hawaii. 

Do other conference message boards obsess about who they would like to kick out? Or, is this just an MWC thing?

If the league was REALLY going to kick someone out, we know they never will, I would be nervous if I was a fan of a "football only" member.

26 minutes ago, LPH-10 said:

Do other conference message boards obsess about who they would like to kick out? Or, is this just an MWC thing?

If the league was REALLY going to kick someone out, we know they never will, I would be nervous if I was a fan of a "football only" member.

Yes.  Talking about how other schools are unworthy to be associated with the one you root for is a hallowed conference board tradition.

Guest Dr. Dre
6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yes.  Talking about how other schools are unworthy to be associated with the one you root for is a hallowed conference board tradition.

If we could only get rid of USUCKU

I never understood the "Kick Wyoming" out crowd. Wyoming was a member of the original WAC, long before SJSU, Hawaii, Fresno St, or even SDSU. They are one of the founding members of the MWC. Is it butthurt on the part of Fresneck and Hawaii fans because they didn't get an invite when the MWC formed? (I always believed we made a mistake by not bringing both on board from day one) Or is it the stupid SUDS fan conspiracy theory that the Front Range is holding them down?

Wyoming isn't going anywhere. Deal with it. 

I voted CSU... but you don't need to worry about kicking us out since <insert sarcasm> the Big 12 will be calling soon inviting us to the big table so SO LONG SUCKERS.

Guest Dr. Dre
2 minutes ago, sean327 said:

I never understood the "Kick Wyoming" out crowd. Wyoming was a member of the original WAC, long before SJSU, Hawaii, Fresno St, or even SDSU. They are one of the founding members of the MWC.  

That doesn't mean SQUAT in today's football landscape. I mean, I know you were a Marine and all, but you can't be THAT dumb.

Guest Dr. Dre
5 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Wyoming has always contributed to the conference. They may be down now, but they wont stay there.

WHAAA? Are you blind as well?

17 minutes ago, sean327 said:

I never understood the "Kick Wyoming" out crowd. Wyoming was a member of the original WAC, long before SJSU, Hawaii, Fresno St, or even SDSU. They are one of the founding members of the MWC. Is it butthurt on the part of Fresneck and Hawaii fans because they didn't get an invite when the MWC formed? (I always believed we made a mistake by not bringing both on board from day one) Or is it the stupid SUDS fan conspiracy theory that the Front Range is holding them down?

Wyoming isn't going anywhere. Deal with it. 

I personally don't get it either. I like having the Pokes around.

Guest Dr. Dre
35 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Wyoming has always contributed to the conference. They may be down now, but they wont stay there.

They are ALWAYS down. Yes, they WILL stay there. In 17 seasons of MWC football. WHY has 4 winning seasons, and no more than 8 wins in any season. They've won 4 games or less TEN times! In an era where seemingly ANYONE can go to a bowl game (SJSU at 5-7), they've been to 3 bowl games in 17 seasons. Basketball isn't any better. The future is NOT good for UW- no matter what they will tell you year after year after year. If you want UNM to be associated with the likes of WHYome, then more power to you. I want SDSU to have nothing to do with there stigma.

Guest Dr. Dre
8 minutes ago, Typical CSU Fan said:

He must be after seeing your mom naked. She is as used up as that joke of a rental stadium you call home. And she smells like a rented TJ donkey.

Using someone else's material, or at least the ATTEMPT from walnut-sized brains of some posters is the ultimate compliment. I am flattered. Keep trying simpleton!

Just now, Dr. Dre said:

Using someone else's material, or at least the ATTEMPT from walnut-sized brains of some posters is the ultimate compliment. I flattered. Keep trying simpleton!

You cannot even compose a basic sentence. You come here to get compliments from posters with brains the size of your nuts? You should have stated the truth that you are a flattArd. Good luck with your next stadium rental agreement.

Guest Dr. Dre
Just now, Typical CSU Fan said:

You cannot even compose a basic sentence. You come here to get compliments from posters with brains the size of your nuts? You should have stated the truth that you are a flattArd. Good luck with your next stadium rental agreement.

yep. not only did you fall off the turnip truck, but it looks like it ran you over too