Warbow

I feel sorry for MWC schools .....

On May 20, 2016 at 4:40 PM, Warbow said:

... not named Hawaii, Colorado St, UNLV and San Diego St.

You future is bleak as there's no way in hell you'll ever get in a P-5 conference.

The Big Sky has got your presidents on speed dial.

That is all...

But seriously, the big question hanging out there is whether Hawaii will beat UT Martin to avoid going 0-12. That's not trolling, that's reality. 

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

But seriously, the big question hanging out there is whether Hawaii will beat UT Martin to avoid going 0-12. That's not trolling, that's reality. 

The bigger question for Nevada fans is whether Polian is taller than the little General Ault

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

24 minutes ago, Warbow said:

The bigger question for Nevada fans is whether Polian is taller than the little general

Aw, it doesn't surprise me that that would be a bigger question for you. As much as I've ripped on Polian, he's still done better than any Hawaii coach in a long while and will certainly do better than Rolo. Polian would be a big upgrade for you as scary as that sounds. 

kat.jpg

23 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Aw, it doesn't surprise me that that would be a bigger question for you. As much as I've ripped on Polian, he's still done better than any Hawaii coach in a long while and will certainly do better than Rolo. Polian would be a big upgrade for you as scary as that sounds. 

I'll wait till the season plays out before I make a judgement on rolo, but still have the satisfaction knowing he was partly responsible for ruining your best season ever. Nevada fans are going to have to live with that forever as you'll NEVER get a chance at a major bowl EVER again. Polian isn't  half the man that rolo is.    :rotflmfao:

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Hey maybe after Polian gets fired you guys can hire someone over 5 feet tall

Hey Warbow, it's good that you have a sense of humor.  It will make passing the time easier while you polish our spring trophies.  

Keep those charitable donations coming.  Mahalo

On May 20, 2016 at 2:10 PM, fearthefumanchu said:

Worst facilities AND worst football team.

On May 21, 2016 at 6:10 PM, GoState99755 said:

wyo, CSU-Fresbergh & Nevada Southern aren't far behind.  The 'bows & the afore mentioned 3-institutions had 6-conf wins last-yr between the 4-schools cumulatively.  The 'dawgs & the Runnin' Plantation Owners are fortunate they play in the Western Div.  I'm guessing chances are quite good wyo finishes above all-three if we didn't have two-divisions.  

8 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Seriously? A Sheep fan claiming Wyoming's facilities are sub-par? You need to quit smoking the state "flower" and look at facts with a clear head...

Where did I comment on wyo's facilities?  I was commented on wyo's performance on the field last-yr.  

On May 21, 2016 at 6:32 PM, Cincy said:

So Fresno has bad facilities?  LOL. 

What do you do for work during the summer when there's no snow to plow there in Anchorage?

Where did I comment on CSU-Fresbergh's facilities?  I was commented on the 'dawgs performance on the field last-yr.  

3 hours ago, jdgaucho said:

Hey Warbow, it's good that you have a sense of humor.  It will make passing the time easier while you polish our spring trophies.  

Keep those charitable donations coming.  Mahalo

Been hearing that UCSD coming to the big west soon, no subs for them

On 5/21/2016 at 4:50 PM, 415hawaiiboy said:

Per acre dude.  I would think someone from big sky country would know what that is.  

Hawaii is not for everyone.  Same could be said about anyplace. Damn you know a lot of people who moved there.  But for 4-5 years to get your education and play ball, and have that paid for via scholarship, not a bad deal. Lot of people move to hawaii but learn you have to work pretty hard to earn enough.  Cost of living is rising almost everywhere that's attractive.  Asset bubbles and stagnant wages for most.

there are a lot of misconceptions.  Guess that's why I'm here

i don't know anyone who has ever moved to Wyoming.  

Yeah, we do things to keep the riff-raff out...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

1 hour ago, ShoichiKUN808 said:

That's because many states ship their homeless to Hawaii because of the year long nice weather. A lot of the homeless population aren't even from the islands.

We need to ship ours off to Guam

22 hours ago, Dr. Dre said:

you mean "in"

Nope. Between you and most of the other California urban trash, it's working pretty well.

Wyoming folks, for the most part, are pretty well traveled. We visit lots of places, but always come home to WYO. While many places (like California) are great places to visit, we wouldn't want to live there. Wyoming's a great place to visit, and, if you're not a complete irritated, inflamed, bleeding vagina about weather, a great place to live too...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

On 5/22/2016 at 10:29 PM, kalua pig said:

nevada football field has a track around it.bleacher seats.porta potties.reminds me of boise.

And it also has a five game winning streak over Hawaii!

On 5/22/2016 at 9:20 PM, Warbow said:

I'll wait till the season plays out before I make a judgement on rolo, but still have the satisfaction knowing he was partly responsible for ruining your best season ever. Nevada fans are going to have to live with that forever as you'll NEVER get a chance at a major bowl EVER again. Polian isn't  half the man that rolo is.    :rotflmfao:

Rolo's in over his head... The only thing more stupid than his play calling, was the fact that your AD was dumb enough to take him off Nevada's staff after leading what used to be a very good offense into the ground over the course of the last three years. Your fans will yearning for the return of Fred vonAppen when all is said and done. ROLO as OC = TURD!

10 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

And it also has a five game winning streak over Hawaii!

Rolo's in over his head... The only thing more stupid than his play calling, was the fact that your AD was dumb enough to take him off Nevada's staff after leading what used to be a very good offense into the ground over the course of the last three years. Your fans will yearning for the return of Fred vonAppen when all is said and done. ROLO as OC = TURD!

ROLO as Nevada OC = TURD = Polian's puppet TURD

ROLO as Hawaii OC = AWESOME = Nobody's puppet

Umm, seems Polian was your problem not Rolo

Rolovich's first coaching stint at UH was wildly productive from 2008-11, directing one of the top passing offenses in the nation. He was the quarterbacks coach all four seasons and spent the final two years as the Warriors' offensive coordinator.

For the latter three years of his time with the Warriors, he had play-calling duties, while UH threw for 13,915 yards—an average of 347.9 yards per game—and 96 touchdowns. That includes the 2010 season in which Hawai'i averaged 394.3 yards per game and led the nation in passing offense, finishing sixth in the nation in total offense. That year, Rolovich mentored former walk-on quarterback Moniz to the top of the NCAA charts in passing yards, total offense, and touchdowns, and to an eighth-place ranking in passing efficiency. Moniz's favorites targets were receivers Greg Salas and Kealoha Pilares, both of whom spent time in the NFL. Salas finished his career as the school's all-time leader in receiving yards (4,345) while Pilares is eighth in all-purpose yards (3,379).

36 minutes ago, Warbow said:

ROLO as Nevada OC = TURD = Polian's puppet TURD

ROLO as Hawaii OC = AWESOME = Nobody's puppet

Umm, seems Polian was your problem not Rolo

Rolovich's first coaching stint at UH was wildly productive from 2008-11, directing one of the top passing offenses in the nation. He was the quarterbacks coach all four seasons and spent the final two years as the Warriors' offensive coordinator.

For the latter three years of his time with the Warriors, he had play-calling duties, while UH threw for 13,915 yards—an average of 347.9 yards per game—and 96 touchdowns. That includes the 2010 season in which Hawai'i averaged 394.3 yards per game and led the nation in passing offense, finishing sixth in the nation in total offense. That year, Rolovich mentored former walk-on quarterback Moniz to the top of the NCAA charts in passing yards, total offense, and touchdowns, and to an eighth-place ranking in passing efficiency. Moniz's favorites targets were receivers Greg Salas and Kealoha Pilares, both of whom spent time in the NFL. Salas finished his career as the school's all-time leader in receiving yards (4,345) while Pilares is eighth in all-purpose yards (3,379).

Ohhh... the Polian argument! "Polian called the plays"... he "stifled Rolo" blah, blah.... Anyone who spent two minutes watching practices or scrimmages knows that Polian lets his staff coach - primarily because he's not good enough to do it himself. The ONE variable that was the same when Rolo was successful at Hawaii and when he had success at Nevada was because he was managed by a real HC. I'm not arguing Polian doesn't suck because he's been completely average at Nevada. I'm arguing that Rolo doesn't know what he's doing without answering to a great offensive mind, and if he wasn't an Hawaii legacy he would have had NO chance of being a HC.

You just bought a turd and your fans are about to witness it first hand.

5 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Ohhh... the Polian argument! "Polian called the plays"... he "stifled Rolo" blah, blah.... Anyone who spent two minutes watching practices or scrimmages knows that Polian lets his staff coach - primarily because he's not good enough to do it himself. The ONE variable that was the same when Rolo was successful at Hawaii and when he had success at Nevada was because he was managed by a real HC. I'm not arguing Polian doesn't suck because he's been completely average at Nevada. I'm arguing that Rolo doesn't know what he's doing without answering to a great offensive mind, and if he wasn't an Hawaii legacy he would have had NO chance of being a HC.

You just bought a turd and your fans are about to witness it first hand.

If you think Greg McMackin was a great offense mind you're crazy.