Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cgzpack

Mobsters and Monsters Flex - Game Over Witch Wins

7 minutes ago, CV147 said:

unvote mugtang

Vote Billy B Ace

kill Bill?

lol. and that also makes me think of 'No, no, Mr. Bill!!'

unvote cv147

vote Billy B Ace

(sorry, Billy)

7 minutes ago, CV147 said:

unvote mugtang

Vote Billy B Ace

kill Bill?

lol. and that also makes me think of 'No, no, Mr. Bill!!'

unvote cv147

vote Billy B Ace

(sorry, Billy)

i guess i wanted to emphasize my last post, lol. i have no idea how i got a double post. sorry.

My vote was a vote for chaos.  I wasn't hoping to force a tie just to move off CV because mugtang smells witchy and I've never trusted a witch 

Lynch Tally (8:15pm) 45 Minutes to Deadline

3 Billy B. Ace (mugtang, CV147, 4UNLV)

mugtang (Billy)

Dusk

Billy B. Ace is railroaded and strung up.

Billy B. Ace the Arsonist is dead.

It is now Night 2. Night actions due 9am. There is a Full Moon tonight.

*woops sorry was late

I can process night as soon as I get all night actions if ya'll want.

DAWN

mugtang and CV147 head into the night looking for a way to ambush and kill 4UNLV. They close in on their kill, unaware of each other’s intentions. Suddenly they both burst out from the nearby woods as 4UNLV sits on her porch. CV147 stabs 4UNLV and she laughs. The wound immediately, miraculously heals, and mugtang, who was about to attack her, suddenly feels himself lose control, turn, and attack CV147 instead, going straight for the throat. Unfortunately for CV147 he is not immune to a Werewolf attack.

CV147 the Serial Killer was killed by the Werewolf.

It is now Day 3. With just the two players remaining their votes cancel each other out, but just before they agree to an impasse, 4UNLV pulls a trick out of her hat and forces mugtang against his will to the gallows.

mugtang the Werewolf is lynched by the power of the Witch.

4UNLV the Witch wins!

Thanks for experimenting, guys. Kind of an odd ending and not entirely sure the Witch should be allowed to control the WW but that's how I wrote it up so that's how it happened! Now let's get more players for a proper game.

Thanks CGZ, this was actually really fun, even with just a few. Nice twist with having us all evil. And with the godfather being killed first, I figured I was toast, lol. 

10 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Thanks CGZ, this was actually really fun, even with just a few. Nice twist with having us all evil. And with the godfather being killed first, I figured I was toast, lol. 

I played a Town of Salem game last night with 5 Serial Killers, 5 Witches, 2 Vigilantes, 2 Jesters, and a Werewolf. The werewolf actually won. Would like to do more variations, but of course we need players :angry:

You Jerks. On day one when I left work it looked lke we weren't going to lynch anyone and just going to see what happened at night. Then I check in for night actions and saw you guys lynched me.  Jerks.:)

Has anyone ever played Resistance? I never have but I've seen it played and have looked up the rules. I would be willing to host a game (unless someone else has experience with it). It works with a smaller group 5-10 people and everyone plays till the end. WIth our trouble getting players I thought it could be fun to play while we try to get more people for a game of werewolf.

6 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Has anyone ever played Resistance? I never have but I've seen it played and have looked up the rules. I would be willing to host a game (unless someone else has experience with it). It works with a smaller group 5-10 people and everyone plays till the end. WIth our trouble getting players I thought it could be fun to play while we try to get more people for a game of werewolf.

Link?

Never heard of it, but I'm curious to see what it is.