Jump to content
sdsuphilip4

UNLV recruiting

Recommended Posts

On 1/7/2020 at 3:46 AM, ph90702 said:

Forcing someone out for Devin Tillis is stupid.  This is the worst signing we’ve had since Dantley Walker.

No way Shibel is a worse signing. Tillman is not looking great and is probably gone. Tillis is 6-6 and can dribble, pass, shoot. He might be good.

  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2020 at 1:55 PM, ph90702 said:

According to Jeff Waddilove, it’s now down to UNLV and Vanderbilt for Mwani Wilkinson.  He has cooled considerably on LSU.  He also said the fact that we were on him early is really helping.

Guy knows very little about whats going on and far less about basketball. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You hit the idiot button ph, but how many times has he been wrong? What is his pedigree in basketball? Where did he play? Who did he play against?

Has he coached? Or does he sort of just know a few people on the outside and have a twitter page following?

Why is it assumed he knows more than people posting here?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, qwelish said:

You hit the idiot button ph, but how many times has he been wrong? What is his pedigree in basketball? Where did he play? Who did he play against?

Has he coached? Or does he sort of just know a few people on the outside and have a twitter page following?

Why is it assumed he knows more than people posting here?

Nobody assumes ph knows more than anyone. Well, ph probably does, but most others disregard what he says.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Nobody listened to the guy who said the Earth revolves around the sun.  I think it was Galileo.

People also don’t listen to the crazy guy rambling at the back of the bus. My money says your closer to that end of the spectrum.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2020 at 12:43 PM, Jaredcg said:

WaddiLOLe is a joke and everyone knows it. He’s wrong 95% of the time. 

And Waddlove is wrong yet again.  The supposedly "cooled considerably on LSU" Mwani Wilkenson committed yesterday to....LSU.  

As I've said before, better off getting information from a local Vegas cab driver.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2020 at 2:09 PM, Ernie Baer said:

And Waddlove is wrong yet again.  The supposedly "cooled considerably on LSU" Mwani Wilkenson committed yesterday to....LSU.  

As I've said before, better off getting information from a local Vegas cab driver.  

He had UNLV getting Rashad Vaughn long before anyone else did.  Same thing with Brandon McCoy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ph90702 said:

He had UNLV getting Rashad Vaughn long before anyone else did.  Same thing with Brandon McCoy.

And wrong about Alonzo Trier, Harry Giles, Anthony Smith being kicked off his judo team, Mark Warkentien being named UNLV's AD Matta being UNLV basketball coach and a bazillion other things.  

If you want to pay money for fairy tales I won't stand in your way.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ernie Baer said:

And wrong about Alonzo Trier, Harry Giles, Anthony Smith being kicked off his judo team, Mark Warkentien being named UNLV's AD Matta being UNLV basketball coach and a bazillion other things.  

If you want to pay money for fairy tales I won't stand in your way.  

You conveniently ignoring the information he’s gotten right.  Also, I will never take you seriously when you pretend to be someone else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Amaru523 said:

Waddilove has claimed we were getting just about every recruit in the country, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

When did he say we were gonna get:

Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker, Tyus Jones, Devonte Graham, etc?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Amaru523 said:

Waddilove has claimed we were getting just about every recruit in the country, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Exactly.  Throwing 1,000 things up against the wall and getting a couple to stick is nothing to boast about.  Suckers like the ph kid are born everyday.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2019 at 11:09 AM, UNLV2001 said:

 

 

On 11/18/2019 at 11:09 AM, UNLV2001 said:

 

 

On 11/18/2019 at 11:10 AM, UNLV2001 said:

 

Who are they pointing at and why?

Seems like a pretty big freshman class. Looks like TJ is expecting transfers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

 

 

Who are they pointing at and why?

Seems like a pretty big freshman class. Looks like TJ is expecting transfers.

More like he will force transfers.  He kicked Trey Woodbury and Tervell Beck off the team last offseason.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...