Jump to content
sdsuphilip4

UNLV recruiting

Recommended Posts

On 2/11/2017 at 3:16 PM, ph90702 said:

Lamine Diane is a name to keep an eye on.

 

He's like the perfect Menzies prospect.

From Africa, near Dembele's home country. Both speak French.

Findlay Prep. He's blowing up this year, tripling his last season average. Last summer he dominated Adidas nation and was the leading scorer at 28ppg.

 

I'd be surprised if we don't land him. He'd be a huge get IMO. The dude can score and is crazy long and athletic.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BestintheWest said:

 

He's like the perfect Menzies prospect.

From Africa, near Dembele's home country. Both speak French.

Findlay Prep. He's blowing up this year, tripling his last season average. Last summer he dominated Adidas nation and was the leading scorer at 28ppg.

 

I'd be surprised if we don't land him. He'd be a huge get IMO. The dude can score and is crazy long and athletic.

 

Luvuents Dort is another name to keep an eye on.  From Montreal, speaks French.  I think Menzies will land one, maybe two, top fifty prospects for 2018.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

and diane can dribble the ball, too, and goes up strong. if menzies can get him that would be great.

By 2019, we will be the most talented team in the MW, so I have no worries.  Also, we may become the only team to finish in last place in a conference and land the top rated recruiting class in the conference.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

and diane can dribble the ball, too, and goes up strong. if menzies can get him that would be great.

Definitely. He can handle and he has a natural thing for scoring. Which is always good...especially considering how bad UNLV is outside of Mooring in the scoring department.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

By 2019, we will be the most talented team in the MW, so I have no worries.  Also, we may become the only team to finish in last place in a conference and land the top rated recruiting class in the conference.

nowhere to go but up!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2017 at 11:49 AM, UNLV2001 said:

Meet the local basketball prospect who is drawing interest from UNLV

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2017/jan/27/local-prospect-trey-woodbury-drawing-interest-from/

i really hope MM has got this woodbury kid locked up, he had clark up by 8 on gorman with 2 minutes left. clark couldn't break gorman's press to hang on for the state title, but this kid has done a great job this year.

but obannon scored 36 of gormans' 61 points, hit a ton of 3s

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

I see a lot of potential there with his build and shooting but some of the kids he was playing against wouldn't cut it in a scrimmage game against some of the guys I play against at 24 hour fitness.

Its a good start for Marvin. More signees to come for sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

I see a lot of potential there with his build and shooting but some of the kids he was playing against wouldn't cut it in a scrimmage game against some of the guys I play against at 24 hour fitness.

Its a good start for Marvin. More signees to come for sure. 

I'm listening to cofield, Adam hill and mike Grimala and they're talking about who will likely be back next year. It's basically what has been said here, except they are not sure about Baxter being here or not, it could go either way.  They're high on Jordan Johnson, figuring he will definitely help shootingnoercentages go up, also mooring, dembele, they know coupet is gone, clyburn probably is not pushed out, they don't know about poyser. Zion Morgan, maybe. Georgie they're saying stays. That surprises me. The kid they just got last night will help, he's not afraid to mix it up inside. 

Has anybody mentioned Bryce Hamilton for 2018? He might very well end up here. That would be good in getting that Cali pipeline going, MM still has connections there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...