Jump to content
sdsuphilip4

UNLV recruiting

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

i saw that, but who did they end up hiring? i haven't been paying attention. or is what's his name still there.

Orlando Antigua is still the head coach at South Florida.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can cross Troy Brown Jr. off the list, but it's not that big of a deal.  He's got the typical, "I'm better than UNLV" attitude that a lot of local high school kids have.  I think we have a good chance with Chuck O'Bannon Jr. considering that his uncle would have gone to UNLV if not for the meddling NCAA.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sdsuphilip4 said:

Losing Troy Brown isn't a big deal in the sense that he was always going to be a tough pull, he would have been a big get for UNLV tho.

 

 

He's not picking UNLV either.  He's picking Iowa State on Tuesday.  I do think Patrick Savoy Jr. will pick UNLV though.  He's also announcing on Tuesday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ph90702 said:

You can cross Troy Brown Jr. off the list, but it's not that big of a deal.  He's got the typical, "I'm better than UNLV" attitude that a lot of local high school kids have.  I think we have a good chance with Chuck O'Bannon Jr. considering that his uncle would have gone to UNLV if not for the meddling NCAA.

 

2 hours ago, sdsuphilip4 said:

Losing Troy Brown isn't a big deal in the sense that he was always going to be a tough pull, he would have been a big get for UNLV tho.

 

 

did i miss something and troy brown committed somewhere? i saw his official visit list, but why on earth would he use an official to visit unlv? he's here all the time.. he'd be stupid to burn an official here.

on my wish list #1- O'Bannon, #2 - Brown, #3 -  PJ..

oh, and i would love to see savoy here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

 

did i miss something and troy brown committed somewhere? i saw his official visit list, but why on earth would he use an official to visit unlv? he's here all the time.. he'd be stupid to burn an official here.

on my wish list #1- O'Bannon, #2 - Brown, #3 -  PJ..

oh, and i would love to see savoy here.

Stephen Zimmerman used an official visit, and so did Rashad Vaughn.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ph90702 said:

Stephen Zimmerman used an official visit, and so did Rashad Vaughn.

i just don't think that 100% means he has eliminated unlv. zimm already had his mind made up, and wanted the party. and why not? but if brown is still figuring it out, he already knows what's here. why not go check out as many as he can? if he goes somewhere else, so be it, i never had him pegged here. i just don't think not taking an official at your hometown means much. (and rashad didn't grow up here, so i get that one.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

troy brown and charles o'bannon are doing unofficials at unlv right now.

but taylor bern says he's certain that neither of them will become rebs.

He doesn't know sh*t.  He didn't think that Goodluck Okonoboh was coming here.  He probably thought that a lot of players who came weren't going to come.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

btw, you called it with baxter committing on wed or thurs after his visit... props!

We're only going to see two or three commitments for 2017.  I think we get PJ Washington and a point guard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2016 at 9:36 PM, MrBug708 said:

I think Chuck O'Bannon Jr ends up at UNLV

i would love that. of all the players menzies is going after, he is the one i most want here. i will be very surprised if it happens though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...