Jump to content
sdsuphilip4

UNLV recruiting

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

yep... i've been waiting to hear that he was offered, if menzies waited much longer he'd be in serious trouble, lol. woodbury is already starting to blow up in the spring games and is starting to get a lot of attention. i hope he commits soon.

fun little side note, i don't know if you're following brandon mason, our director of player personnel, but we've got to keep that guy here for the next 10 years, lol. his 9 year old kid is a baller, i watched him as a ball boy this year, he'd move around the 3 point line shooting 3s. his dad has been posting some of his basketball highlights, but the best one is on april 9 when he sank a shot from the second level of the mendenhall. crazy.

Yeah I've been seeing that.

Saw a picture of the team at his games too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rosegreen said:

Dude your just blowing your money away lately. 

I feel A LOT better after doing one session.  It's not a waste of money at all.  Also, I have plenty of money in my bank account, so I can afford it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

I feel A LOT better after doing one session.  It's not a waste of money at all.  Also, I have plenty of money in my bank account, so I can afford it.

Hello PH,

My name is Mutumbo and I have an amazing opportunity for you!  I am a Nigerian prince and there has been an account with a large sum of money set up in my name but due to banking laws here I am not able to access it.  If you send me your name and Social Security number then I can bypass these laws thus withdrawing the sum of money and can send you 1 million dollars! 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheJackel said:

Hello PH,

My name is Mutumbo and I have an amazing opportunity for you!  I am a Nigerian prince and there has been an account with a large sum of money set up in my name but due to banking laws here I am not able to access it.  If you send me your name and Social Security number then I can bypass these laws thus withdrawing the sum of money and can send you 1 million dollars! 

 

You must not have seen my posts about my 140 IQ.  Also, is your brother Dikembe?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

It is inconsequential how much money you have in your account. It's a short term fix and thus a total waste of money. 

In your opinion, it's a waste of money.  My opinion is the one that counts, and it's not a waste of money.  The woman I'm seeing has dealt with thousands of clients and is highly regarded.  In my opinion, people buying vegetable oil because it costs $2 is a waste of money.  Also, I feel that people who go grocery shopping at Walmart are wasting their money because their food is primarily cheap garbage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Ever since I got hypnotized yesterday, it doesn't phase me when people write stuff like this.

You could save your money and just quit saying stupid shit all the time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

What if I say something I think is smart but is actually dumb?

This is why you have to pay for sex. You don't need to say everything that pops in your head. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

This is why you have to pay for sex. You don't need to say everything that pops in your head. 

Every guy pays for sex either directly or indirectly.  When you take some chick out and pay on her behalf, you're indirectly paying for sex because you wouldn't do it if you thought there was zero chance for sex.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BestintheWest said:

Can we keep this one thread on topic. Who gives a +++++ about PH's personal life. We get it. He pays whores.

Please! I check this for recruiting news, not PH's miserable life. Thank you.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mundyc3 said:

Please! I check this for recruiting news, not PH's miserable life. Thank you.

I don't have a miserable life.  I do hate my job and am thinking about going back to school, but that hardly makes my life miserable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...