Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

UNLV recruiting

Hasahn French has UNLV in his final four.  I see this one happening.  Looking at things from the outside, we need a garbage man style four man, and he fits that bill.  He could be an understudy for Dwayne Morgan his freshmen year and get substantial playing time thereafter.  The other position that I think will be addressed is point guard.

On 10/16/2016 at 5:55 PM, 4UNLV said:

He cut AZ.  UNC, Kentucky and UNLV are left. Marvin came in late and Washington is probably just being courteous, but after what I've seen so far, I'm willing to bet Marvin will get quite a few high level players in the next few years. I think we might be alright in a couple years and football appears to be falling in line.  Might be a great time to be a Rebel fan. Maybe Bball and FBall conference championships in two or 3 years?  In the Pac 14 even? lol?  

Guest RoscoesDad
19 hours ago, toonkee said:

He cut AZ.  UNC, Kentucky and UNLV are left. Marvin came in late and Washington is probably just being courteous, but after what I've seen so far, I'm willing to bet Marvin will get quite a few high level players in the next few years. I think we might be alright in a couple years and football appears to be falling in line.  Might be a great time to be a Rebel fan. Maybe Bball and FBall conference championships in two or 3 years?  In the Pac 14 even? lol?  

After reading Sr.s quotes in the RJ today, I don't want his father anywhere near UNLV and it's a shame this clown is the coach at Findlay.

"All 3 schools have work to do".  F this guy.  It's Ron Holmes and Zimmermom 2.0.  This is the kind of crap Rice used to recruit.  

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

Former Florida commit Shai Alexander will announce on Monday, per source. He's down to Kentucky, UNLV, Texas and Syracuse.

well, we're still competing with the big boys...

This staff is working just as hard as the last staff on the recruiting trail.  One of the high level players we're going after will choose us.