Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

UNLV recruiting

On 1/7/2020 at 3:46 AM, ph90702 said:

Forcing someone out for Devin Tillis is stupid.  This is the worst signing we’ve had since Dantley Walker.

No way Shibel is a worse signing. Tillman is not looking great and is probably gone. Tillis is 6-6 and can dribble, pass, shoot. He might be good.

On 1/3/2020 at 1:55 PM, ph90702 said:

According to Jeff Waddilove, it’s now down to UNLV and Vanderbilt for Mwani Wilkinson.  He has cooled considerably on LSU.  He also said the fact that we were on him early is really helping.

Guy knows very little about whats going on and far less about basketball. 

You hit the idiot button ph, but how many times has he been wrong? What is his pedigree in basketball? Where did he play? Who did he play against?

Has he coached? Or does he sort of just know a few people on the outside and have a twitter page following?

Why is it assumed he knows more than people posting here?

6 hours ago, qwelish said:

You hit the idiot button ph, but how many times has he been wrong? What is his pedigree in basketball? Where did he play? Who did he play against?

Has he coached? Or does he sort of just know a few people on the outside and have a twitter page following?

Why is it assumed he knows more than people posting here?

Nobody assumes ph knows more than anyone. Well, ph probably does, but most others disregard what he says.

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Nobody listened to the guy who said the Earth revolves around the sun.  I think it was Galileo.

People also don’t listen to the crazy guy rambling at the back of the bus. My money says your closer to that end of the spectrum.

On 1/14/2020 at 12:43 PM, Jaredcg said:

WaddiLOLe is a joke and everyone knows it. He’s wrong 95% of the time. 

And Waddlove is wrong yet again.  The supposedly "cooled considerably on LSU" Mwani Wilkenson committed yesterday to....LSU.  

As I've said before, better off getting information from a local Vegas cab driver.  

On 2/9/2020 at 2:09 PM, Ernie Baer said:

And Waddlove is wrong yet again.  The supposedly "cooled considerably on LSU" Mwani Wilkenson committed yesterday to....LSU.  

As I've said before, better off getting information from a local Vegas cab driver.  

He had UNLV getting Rashad Vaughn long before anyone else did.  Same thing with Brandon McCoy.

3 hours ago, ph90702 said:

He had UNLV getting Rashad Vaughn long before anyone else did.  Same thing with Brandon McCoy.

And wrong about Alonzo Trier, Harry Giles, Anthony Smith being kicked off his judo team, Mark Warkentien being named UNLV's AD Matta being UNLV basketball coach and a bazillion other things.  

If you want to pay money for fairy tales I won't stand in your way.  

1 hour ago, Ernie Baer said:

And wrong about Alonzo Trier, Harry Giles, Anthony Smith being kicked off his judo team, Mark Warkentien being named UNLV's AD Matta being UNLV basketball coach and a bazillion other things.  

If you want to pay money for fairy tales I won't stand in your way.  

You conveniently ignoring the information he’s gotten right.  Also, I will never take you seriously when you pretend to be someone else.

13 hours ago, Amaru523 said:

Waddilove has claimed we were getting just about every recruit in the country, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

When did he say we were gonna get:

Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker, Tyus Jones, Devonte Graham, etc?

21 hours ago, Amaru523 said:

Waddilove has claimed we were getting just about every recruit in the country, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Exactly.  Throwing 1,000 things up against the wall and getting a couple to stick is nothing to boast about.  Suckers like the ph kid are born everyday.  

On 11/18/2019 at 11:09 AM, UNLV2001 said:

On 11/18/2019 at 11:09 AM, UNLV2001 said:

On 11/18/2019 at 11:10 AM, UNLV2001 said:

Who are they pointing at and why?

Seems like a pretty big freshman class. Looks like TJ is expecting transfers.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

16 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

Who are they pointing at and why?

Seems like a pretty big freshman class. Looks like TJ is expecting transfers.

More like he will force transfers.  He kicked Trey Woodbury and Tervell Beck off the team last offseason.