Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

UNLV recruiting

7 hours ago, qwelish said:

The thing I like about Pierre-Louis is that he is a great finisher, not just a dunker. 

The UNLV back court will be full of studs. If Coleman comes back even the walk ons will be good.

He's a good defender too. He'll probably get some solid run next season for that reason.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

On 1/26/2019 at 2:11 PM, BestintheWest said:

He's a good defender too. He'll probably get some solid run next season for that reason.

His brother Nate starts as a So. for Temple. He's a good defender too. Very excited about next years guards. 

Both Roselle Catholic, Josh Pierre-Louise (27-2 / 6-0 conference) and Fairfax, Ethan Anderson (25-3), finished 1st in their respective league sections to end the regular season and entering the playoffs.

Fairfax was eliminated from their regional tournament last night 76-75 as the #2 seed. Losing to Centennial by one point. Ethan finished with 20 points.

Roselle Catholic finished as county champs, and enter the NJSIAA tournament as defending state champs. They rolled to a 96-28 win in Their first round matchup.

Roselle Catholic may have lost UNLV-recruit Josh Pierre-Louis, who suffered a wrist injury with 3:38 left in the game. He finished with seven points and five assists. "Josh is going to the hospital right now," Roselle Catholic junior guard Richie Greavessaid. "I'm hoping he's ok and he'll be able to play."

On 3/7/2019 at 4:46 PM, qwelish said:

Roselle Catholic may have lost UNLV-recruit Josh Pierre-Louis, who suffered a wrist injury with 3:38 left in the game. He finished with seven points and five assists. "Josh is going to the hospital right now," Roselle Catholic junior guard Richie Greavessaid. "I'm hoping he's ok and he'll be able to play."

https://mobile.twitter.com/mvojet1