Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

UNLV recruiting

So we've got this...

"As for the chances of adding to the current recruiting class, Menzies said that wasn’t in the plans.

“Stranger things have happened, but right now we’re rolling with what we’ve got,” he said."

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/unlv/unlv-basketball/unlv-coach-marvin-menzies-focus-is-on-helping-morgan-off-the-court/

And then this...

:shrug:

13 hours ago, SharkTanked said:

So we've got this...

"As for the chances of adding to the current recruiting class, Menzies said that wasn’t in the plans.

“Stranger things have happened, but right now we’re rolling with what we’ve got,” he said."

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/unlv/unlv-basketball/unlv-coach-marvin-menzies-focus-is-on-helping-morgan-off-the-court/

And then this...

:shrug:

apparently

Jeffrey Waddilove @JeffWaddilove 12h12 hours ago

Rafus was already in the fold.

and

Andrew Rothbart ??‏ @AndrewRothbart

Replying to @JeffWaddilove

Spoke with a HIGH LEVEL source today. Looks good for Rafus addition. Just can't officially say it yet. The source replied with a big smile!!

On 5/19/2017 at 4:30 AM, 4UNLV said:

apparently

Jeffrey Waddilove @JeffWaddilove 12h12 hours ago

Rafus was already in the fold.

and

Andrew Rothbart ??‏ @AndrewRothbart

Replying to @JeffWaddilove

Spoke with a HIGH LEVEL source today. Looks good for Rafus addition. Just can't officially say it yet. The source replied with a big smile!!

I'm going to try and live by the motto I've set.  Don't wait for something that may never come.

13 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I'm going to try and live by the motto I've set.  Don't wait for something that may never come.

So, girlfriend, fiance, wife? Are you just going to continue going to whore houses for the rest of your life?

1 hour ago, BleedRed702 said:

So, girlfriend, fiance, wife? Are you just going to continue going to whore houses for the rest of your life?

If I win the PCH contest where they give you several thousand a week for life, I will be making weekly trips to Nye County.  Why +++++ around when you can just drive for an hour and get it with no effort?  Also, the girls are tested weekly, so you don't have to worry about catching anything.

5 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

If I win the PCH contest where they give you several thousand a week for life, I will be making weekly trips to Nye County.  Why +++++ around when you can just drive for an hour and get it with no effort?  Also, the girls are tested weekly, so you don't have to worry about catching anything.

You are disgusting.

1 hour ago, BleedRed702 said:

In the absence of money, it's just not meant to happen.  Some people are meant to be fat.  Some people are meant to be dumb.  I'm not meant to be able to get dates with the opposite sex.  Everybody has their weak spot.  You should be happy.  Less competition for you.

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I forgot.  Can you or somebody else re-enlighten me?

You can go back and read through it.

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

In the absence of money, it's just not meant to happen.  Some people are meant to be fat.  Some people are meant to be dumb.  I'm not meant to be able to get dates with the opposite sex.  Everybody has their weak spot.  You should be happy.  Less competition for you.

I'm happily married. I don't need to worry about competition.

And I disagree with your assessment. People have choices. Yours sounds like you just choose to take the easy road and make excuses for the relationship(s), or lack thereof, that you have with the opposite sex.

50 minutes ago, BleedRed702 said:

You can go back and read through it.

I'm happily married. I don't need to worry about competition.

And I disagree with your assessment. People have choices. Yours sounds like you just choose to take the easy road and make excuses for the relationship(s), or lack thereof, that you have with the opposite sex.

I can't control whether or not some c*nt says yes or no to me.  That's completely out of my control.  I have nothing to offer.  I only make $50,000 per year, and I have zero social skills (I was born this way).

I can't even get a date with an obese chick.

I had to resort to asking my cousin for help since she's a teacher for the school district just so that I could get a date.

3 minutes ago, HoosierRebel said:

Oh good. Ph's sexual activity made it into the recruiting thread.

I know right. Can we not taint this thread, jesus.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

I can't control whether or not some c*nt says yes or no to me.  That's completely out of my control.  I have nothing to offer.  I only make $50,000 per year, and I have zero social skills (I was born this way).

I can't even get a date with an obese chick.

I had to resort to asking my cousin for help since she's a teacher for the school district just so that I could get a date.

just stop. everything in this post is just complete BS, and we don't want it here. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, and change your damn attitude.