Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

UNLV recruiting

2 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

yep... i've been waiting to hear that he was offered, if menzies waited much longer he'd be in serious trouble, lol. woodbury is already starting to blow up in the spring games and is starting to get a lot of attention. i hope he commits soon.

fun little side note, i don't know if you're following brandon mason, our director of player personnel, but we've got to keep that guy here for the next 10 years, lol. his 9 year old kid is a baller, i watched him as a ball boy this year, he'd move around the 3 point line shooting 3s. his dad has been posting some of his basketball highlights, but the best one is on april 9 when he sank a shot from the second level of the mendenhall. crazy.

Yeah I've been seeing that.

Saw a picture of the team at his games too.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

1 hour ago, Rosegreen said:

Dude your just blowing your money away lately. 

I feel A LOT better after doing one session.  It's not a waste of money at all.  Also, I have plenty of money in my bank account, so I can afford it.

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

I feel A LOT better after doing one session.  It's not a waste of money at all.  Also, I have plenty of money in my bank account, so I can afford it.

Hello PH,

My name is Mutumbo and I have an amazing opportunity for you!  I am a Nigerian prince and there has been an account with a large sum of money set up in my name but due to banking laws here I am not able to access it.  If you send me your name and Social Security number then I can bypass these laws thus withdrawing the sum of money and can send you 1 million dollars! 

1 minute ago, TheJackel said:

Hello PH,

My name is Mutumbo and I have an amazing opportunity for you!  I am a Nigerian prince and there has been an account with a large sum of money set up in my name but due to banking laws here I am not able to access it.  If you send me your name and Social Security number then I can bypass these laws thus withdrawing the sum of money and can send you 1 million dollars! 

You must not have seen my posts about my 140 IQ.  Also, is your brother Dikembe?

6 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

It is inconsequential how much money you have in your account. It's a short term fix and thus a total waste of money. 

In your opinion, it's a waste of money.  My opinion is the one that counts, and it's not a waste of money.  The woman I'm seeing has dealt with thousands of clients and is highly regarded.  In my opinion, people buying vegetable oil because it costs $2 is a waste of money.  Also, I feel that people who go grocery shopping at Walmart are wasting their money because their food is primarily cheap garbage.

2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

This is why you have to pay for sex. You don't need to say everything that pops in your head. 

Every guy pays for sex either directly or indirectly.  When you take some chick out and pay on her behalf, you're indirectly paying for sex because you wouldn't do it if you thought there was zero chance for sex.

1 minute ago, BestintheWest said:

Can we keep this one thread on topic. Who gives a +++++ about PH's personal life. We get it. He pays whores.

Please! I check this for recruiting news, not PH's miserable life. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, mundyc3 said:

Please! I check this for recruiting news, not PH's miserable life. Thank you.

I don't have a miserable life.  I do hate my job and am thinking about going back to school, but that hardly makes my life miserable.