Warbow

ESPN - Tournament Challenge

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 11:49 AM, Warbow said:

Good job so far but CV looks to be the front runner with a huge amount of points left to get.

As predicted...

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

I was just looking at the brackets and rankings, and my mind is blown. I was #28 yesterday and now if UNC and Villanova make the final and Villanova wins, sebasour and I will tie for the win. We're the only two that have UNC and Nova in the title game, and we're easily in striking distance and we'd finish with 1400 points.  

Then it comes to our scores. He'll probably win because my score is too low and his looks better now. 

kat.jpg

my bracket got blown up so badly that i haven't even looked at it for two weeks. the only team i had correct in the final four was oklahoma, but it doesn't look like it was credited here. not that it matters...

who all had syracuse? lol. i heard there were 4 $100 bets in vegas that had syracuse winning it all, at 1000 to 1 (before selection sunday). and although they have earned their way through the tournament, they still shouldn't have been IN the tournament, lol.. (i know, i know, get over it..) but this could have been the aztecs. :P

On 3/28/2016 at 9:17 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I was just looking at the brackets and rankings, and my mind is blown. I was #28 yesterday and now if UNC and Villanova make the final and Villanova wins, sebasour and I will tie for the win. We're the only two that have UNC and Nova in the title game, and we're easily in striking distance and we'd finish with 1400 points.  

Then it comes to our scores. He'll probably win because my score is too low and his looks better now. 

2 hours ago, sebasour said:

LOL. I'd completely forgotten about this. I was in like 45th place last time I checked, now I have a decent shot to win

Well looks like if Nova wins we'll go 1-2-3. Go wildcats!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On April 5, 2016 at 8:25 AM, sebasour said:

:banana:

Congrats. I never thought in a million years I'd have to use my tie breaker score to win the damn thing. Didn't even think much about it. 

I finished 6th in the season long MWC football score contest and just now tied for 1st then losing the tie breaker to finish 2nd in the NCAA BB. So averaging 4th for the two isn't too bad. 

kat.jpg

10 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Congrats. I never thought in a million years I'd have to use my tie breaker score to win the damn thing. Didn't even think much about it. 

I finished 6th in the season long MWC football score contest and just now tied for 1st then losing the tie breaker to finish 2nd in the NCAA BB. So averaging 4th for the two isn't too bad. 

I may have to relook at how I view you. I always thought you didn't know shit about sports but claims to know everything. Maybe I was wrong. Anybody that can beat the RANKULATOR is okay in my book.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

I may have to relook at how I view you. I always thought you didn't know shit about sports but claims to know everything. Maybe I was wrong. Anybody that can beat the RANKULATOR is okay in my book.

Doesn't rankulator just pick the thing and no upsets because it's a straight rating?  

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

3 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

Doesn't rankulator just pick the thing and no upsets because it's a straight rating?  

I use the ranking to determine who wins. So needless to say, it doesn't predict any upsets. BUT, what many consider an upset may not be an upset in the ranking of the RANKULATOR. Example: Hawaii over Cal, Little Rock over whoever they beat etc...

4 hours ago, Warbow said:

...doesn't know shit about sports but claims to know everything? That is just plain hurtful, bro'ski. I think I do know football pretty well, and I'm OK with NCAA BB. But I certainly don't claim to know everything. There's a difference between having a strong opinion about something vs. being inflicted with KIAS (Know-It-All Syndrome).

kat.jpg

15 hours ago, Warbow said:

I use the ranking to determine who wins. So needless to say, it doesn't predict any upsets. BUT, what many consider an upset may not be an upset in the ranking of the RANKULATOR. Example: Hawaii over Cal, Little Rock over whoever they beat etc...

Right, so it might have a team seeded 10 rating out higher than a 6 seed, but overall it kind of just picks the chalk as a whole.

If you beat rankulator, it means you can pick the chalk with a few upsets for good measure.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg