Warbow

ESPN - Tournament Challenge

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

pin me someone...

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

38 minutes ago, Warbow said:

pin me someone...

I got you 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 11:09 AM, tailingpermit said:

It's a shame you can't see each other's brackets before it starts, otherwise

I'd just copy Jack Bauer's bracket.

Jack's got BYU in the final 4, strange...I didn't think BYU made the NCAA tourney.

4 hours ago, LakersGM1 said:

I am in. Took me a while on this bracket, I have some interesting upsets.

Care to share what upsets you picked?

2 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Care to share what upsets you picked?

Fresno State over Utah, Wichita State over Arizona, S.F.A. over West Virginia, Northern Iowa over Texas, Little Rock over Purdue (That one went against my better judgment), and Wisconsin over Xavier in third round. Kansas wins it all over Michigan State.

1 minute ago, LakersGM1 said:

Fresno State over Utah, Wichita State over Arizona, S.F.A. over West Virginia, Northern Iowa over Texas, Little Rock over Purdue (That one went against my better judgment), and Wisconsin over Xavier in third round. Kansas wins it all over Michigan State.

I got Hawaii over Cal, Little rock over Purdue and Wichita St making the sweet 16. I thought about picking Northern Iowa over Texas but just could pull the trigger on that one after witnessing Hawaii's blow out win over NI.

I also got Oregon making an exit in the 2nd round.

3 hours ago, Warbow said:

I got Hawaii over Cal, Little rock over Purdue and Wichita St making the sweet 16. I thought about picking Northern Iowa over Texas but just could pull the trigger on that one after witnessing Hawaii's blow out win over NI.

I also got Oregon making an exit in the 2nd round.

Same here.

1 hour ago, Traitmanz said:

I got west virginia in the final 4. I also got Little Rock making it to the sweet 16

I got ALR as well.... I think them and Iona both have winnable games. One of these years Iona is going to break through and Iowa State has a history of choke jobs. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

I don't have an ESPN account (and don't want one, +++++ ESPN) so I cannot join, so I started a Yahoo group.

Anyone who wants to join is welcome to. Deadline to complete bracket is (TODAY) March 17 12:15pm EDT (LIKE NOW).

Info here:

Just now, Jack Bauer said:

I was going to sign up for this today, but it's blocked at work.  

Oh well.

Join the "Werewolf" Yahoo Group, link and info in the post right before yours.

32 minutes ago, TheBigAwesome said:

I don't have an ESPN account (and don't want one, +++++ ESPN) so I cannot join, so I started a Yahoo group.

Anyone who wants to join is welcome to. Deadline to complete bracket is (TODAY) March 17 12:15pm EDT (LIKE NOW).

Info here:

Hates ESPN but is OK with Yahoo? Hmmm....