cgzpack

Mobsters & Monsters II - Game Over Mafia Wins

28 minutes ago, EFEXizBACK said:

That is when the game was over. I knew to secretly back billy and 4unlv after that. Then I took cv out the game and was making him scan timmae til he went on high alert and killed the investigator

I knew you knew who billy was, but I didn't know if you had figured out who I was. Did you already know before I sent you that message? I knew I had to let you know not to mess with me, lol. 

4 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

I knew you knew who billy was, but I didn't know if you had figured out who I was. Did you already know before I sent you that message? I knew I had to let you know not to mess with me, lol. 

Yeah I knew before and that message confirmed it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EFEXizBACK said:

Did dead chat have it figured out before the end @cgzpack

We had 4 as the witch at one point. I had Billy as the godfather early, slightly off there.  I also thought the mafia scanned themselves on night zero with the EFEX scan to try and throw the spy off. I was slightly off there also but messed up saying EFEX was good on my will. I figured out he was evil after the will. We knew mug was mafia after the mafia cleaned him up but wasn't 100% on it.

43 minutes ago, Warbow said:

We had 4 as the witch at one point. I had Billy as the godfather early, slightly off there.  I also thought the mafia scanned themselves on night zero with the EFEX scan to try and throw the spy off. I was slightly off there also but messed up saying EFEX was good on my will. I figured out he was evil after the will. We knew mug was mafia after the mafia cleaned him up but wasn't 100% on it.

You know what's funny about that? We didn't actually pick efex on night 0 it was cgz's  random scan. We laughed about that, seeing as he had mentioned wanting to be the witch earlier, and also because we then figured he would think it was just me being cutesy again, lol. Funny how jt all worked out, that he directed billy to shoot me, and mysfit switched with me, both on the same night. That wrote my ticket, and also told him who we were. 

On 2/17/2016 at 9:40 AM, cgzpack said:

DAWN

Not surprisingly, the new day begins with the sounds of gunfire. Shots ring out from two different parts of the town.

At one end, at Jack’s townhouse, you find the Mayor of New Salem dead in his lazy boy with the primary debates blaring on his 120-inch taxpayer funded flat-panel entertainment system. He has one bullet through the head and at first you all think it was self-inflicted after watching the debates, but that is soon debunked and it is determined that he was targeted for assassination.

In another part of town near the town center, outside Timmae’s house, you see Timmae decked out in a full ghillie camo suit and sporting a leafy looking double-barreled shotgun. “Not my fault,” he says. “My right to be On Alert, stand your ground, ‘merica.” He then confesses that CV147’s shot-riddled body lies dead inside.

About this time, Billy B. Ace, The Consigliere, pulls up to Timmae’s house, walks up to the sasquatch looking fellow, and puts a bullet through his head.

Billy turns back to the black sedan he arrived in and opens the passenger side back door. Out steps 4UNLV, the infamous Mafia Godmother. She steps out and walks over to the town center where she announces,

“All your base are belong to us!” Behind her, hiding as best he can, is the Witch, EFEXizBACK, cackling wildy and chanting “Go Rebels Go Rebels.”

Jack Bauer, The Mayor, has died.

CV147, The Investigator, has died.

Timmae, The Veteran, has died.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mafia has met their winning condition (1:1 ratio) and won the game! Wolves win Wolves win!

Godmother: 4UNLV

Consigliere: Billy B. Ace

Janitor: Mugtang

The Witch has met their winning condition (survive to see the mafia defeat the town) and won the game!

Witch: EFEXizBACK

The Executioner has met their winning condition (Lynch your target, or get lynched yourself after target is night killed) and won the game!

Executioner: TheBigAwesome

Great game all, thanks for playing! Hope you enjoyed it, I plan to do more.

i just reread this, cgz.. this was such a great write up.