Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

The San Jose State Mega Decommit Thread

16 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Should change the title:  

"I sure hope Fresno gets some SJS leftovers now that Williams is gone."

or... "Will DaRuderrless try and poach any SJS recruits, or will he remain in TX to poach TX St recruits??

you realize that nobody cares about you insulting our head coach considering everyone on the board has called him every name in the book by now 

5 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Should change the title:  

"I sure hope Fresno gets some SJS leftovers now that Williams is gone."

or... "Will DaRuderrless try and poach any SJS recruits, or will he remain in TX to poach TX St recruits??

LOL!!  

tumblr_m10bjzFWoa1rrhe80o1_r1_250.gif

1 hour ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

you realize that nobody cares about you insulting our head coach considering everyone on the board has called him every name in the book by now 

Well if y'all know he's a sh*t coach and sh*t recruiter, you've taken the fun.... I will no longer comment on Tex DaRudderless.... Personally, I think he's doing a fine job.

Will he be in Fresno when announcing your '16 class or appear via teleconference from TX?

12 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Well if y'all know he's a sh*t coach and sh*t recruiter, you've taken the fun.... I will no longer comment on Tex DaRudderless.... Personally, I think he's doing a fine job.

Will he be in Fresno when announcing your '16 class or appear via teleconference from TX?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkm89NGtaS9rPis5VIdXc

Just now, creeper86 said:

Freshening up your fav over used gif and caption with a little racism doesn't change the redundancy....Your slightly better than that, Cincy....Tsk tsk.

LOL, I know you've cried yourself to sleep since Donte's departure was made official.

It must really hurt to know your only chance to finally finish above .500 just left for Arizona.  LOL!!!

17 minutes ago, Cincy said:

It must really hurt to know your only chance to finally finish above .500 just left for Arizona.  LOL!!!

Hey, we got something in common, only difference being your recruiting and winning problem stays employed and is in Texas.

2 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Elijah Parks has decomitted. 

http://247sports.com/Player/Elijah-Parks-83122

Good find.....with "no other offers" makes sense that he would decommit two weeks before signing day.....or, I dunno, the "mutual parting of ways" the recruit recently reported could indicate grades or new Spartan direction? Homework first please if you really want your thread to go-don't force it, 8588-you're better than that; be patient.

Who knows, if TD gets back to Fresno from TX maybe he'll bump into this local kid in need of a home.

9 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Good find.....with "no other offers" makes sense that he would decommit two weeks before signing day.....or, I dunno, the "mutual parting of ways" the recruit recently reported could indicate grades or new Spartan direction? Homework first please if you really want your thread to go-don't force it, 8588-you're better than that; be patient.

Who knows, if TD gets back to Fresno from TX maybe he'll bump into this local kid in need of a home.

"No other offers". Sounds like the typical SJSU recruit. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

You must not include Fresno as "other offers?"

Look in the bright side, Creeper. This year is already better than last year because this guy dropped out before he signed and failed to qualify...or beat someone with a skateboard...or beat a woman. Things are looking better! 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

37 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Look in the bright side, Creeper. This year is already better than last year because this guy dropped out before he signed and failed to qualify...or beat someone with a skateboard...or beat a woman. Things are looking better! 

Or plotted a Columbine in the Fresno State library?