lakesbison

NDSU to MWC....wheres the Invite?

47 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Just don't understand why Idaho wants to fight this.. The Big Sky is much more regional and they would be competitive right out the gate. Basketball team seems to be doing well.

Dying on the vine as an Indy just doesn't sound fun. And as far as I know, Idaho hasn't promised any major athletic upgrades to make them desirable. They're probably not on the top 5 MWC list.

What's not to understand?  We want to be aligned with our academic peers.  The fans want to continue making a go at FBS and we have been working on facilities.  See the other thread re: details.  Also, I think we're going to be much more competitive in the next few years as FBS.  I guess we'll see.

Dropping to the Big Sky does not result in instant competitiveness. That's a myth spread by those who don't think things through and/or those who don't genuinely want to see Idaho improve.  If we drop to big sky, we immediately see virtually all of our recruits decommit.  Then our most talented players transfer.  After that, we get to watch our coaches bolt.  Finally, we'll never see the facilities improvements we are pushing for.  It's a fukking death sentence.  The alumni are resolute on this issue.  From what I hear, out of the top 50 donors to the Vandal Scholarship Fund, one - one single person supports going FCS; the rest want indy for at least 2 years.  

Don't concern yourself so much with what we're doing.  Even though you're a good guy, we aren't really interested in negative advice at this time. 

9 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

If we drop to big sky, we immediately see virtually all of our recruits decommit.  Then our most talented players transfer.  

Ha. Where are they gonna transfer to?  Eastern Washington?  I guess Montana could take some of your better players maybe. You don't have anybody any fbs schools want. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

3 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Ha. Where are they gonna transfer to?  Eastern Washington?  I guess Montana could take some of your better players maybe. You don't have anybody any fbs schools want. 

Shut your whore mouth while the men are talking.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

VP was surely talking Fresno when speaking of those better academic institutions.. Where else could a sheep phukker take a grad course on boxed wine?

Few things are as classy as boxed wine and some sheepskin...

• Like 2

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Where do you see Idaho in 3 years VP?

Improbably winning a bowl against Oklahoma, then sucking that teat dry for the better part of a decade while we talk down to mid-major fans and demand inclusion in a P5 conference. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

Improbably winning a bowl against Oklahoma, then sucking that teat dry for the better part of a decade while we talk down to mid-major fans and demand inclusion in a P5 conference. 

Bad news, you're not BSU.

4 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Where do you see Idaho in 3 years VP?

3936316.jpg

• Like 1

Why that is the least fancy thing I have ever heard!  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Why that is the least fancy thing I have ever heard!  

I do declare, I believe that is a veiled shot at Boise St.  Such sour grapes. 

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

Seriously though.. 

The MWC is the only western G5 conference. Even if Idaho put up 100 million toward athletic upgrades I still don't think it puts them top 5 on the MWC list. I could be wrong on that, jmo.