lakesbison

NDSU to MWC....wheres the Invite?

25 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Fargo will make the greatest Pac12 destination.  You claimed them first.  Shucks,  MWC just misses out on the omnipotent club from the Tundra.

They will be a jewel in our academic crown as well

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

9 hours ago, son of a gun said:

Yeah, it seems lakesbison has been banned from NDSU boards and, although once frequented wyonation, has since more or less stopped posting there when we pretty well ignored him.

once again not true im on ndsu board and.   i dont post on wyoming anymore because they have no clue about football as seen by their record and attitudes.

big fluffy is NEVER going FBS as a conference, thats the dumbest thing ive ever seen.

NDSU belongs in the Mountain West and would win this conference most years with Boise State. so I understand why some of you would not want NDSU in.  i understand .

nodak and lakebison are comedy gold on multiple message boards about this .  nodak is convinced a portion of the big sky is going fbs. sockpuppets?

13 minutes ago, lakesbison said:

once again not true im on ndsu board and.   i dont post on wyoming anymore because they have no clue about football as seen by their record and attitudes.

big fluffy is NEVER going FBS as a conference, thats the dumbest thing ive ever seen.

NDSU belongs in the Mountain West and would win this conference most years with Boise State. so I understand why some of you would not want NDSU in.  i understand .

We are terrified. 

35 minutes ago, lakesbison said:

1 hour ago, lakesbison said:

Are you for fuucking real?  You bring nothing to the table financially.  At all...so you could probably understand why you wouldn't be invited.  It's not fear of your awesome power of an athletic department....it's the fact you'd take food out of the bowl for those already here.

Jesus h Christ...this kid is like a newborn Boise fan.

• Like 1

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

On 12/24/2015 at 9:25 PM, lakesbison said:

NDSU has 3 losing seasons in 60 years.  zero chance they "suck ass"  with 22 more scholly's we'll be poaching the fcs teams best 2-3 players in the area.  Small Market?  how is Fargo smaller than laramie? Fargo is at 165,000 and State of ND is 789,000 and 500,000 of them are NDSU fans, not to mention 50% of NDSU are Minnesota students... you gotta factor that in.

Fox Sports North would cover Minneapolis, Minnesota and all of North & South Dakota.  Plenty of exposure for the Mountain West.

Right Now NDSU football games are on Broadcast TV in Dakota's and Northern Minnesota...  are any MWC teams on Broadcast TV?

Combined population of North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana and Wyoming: 3.2 million

Population of San Diego County(SDSU): 3.3 million

Population of Santa Clara County (SJSU): 1.8 million

Population of Clark County (UNLV): 2.1 million

So......no.  Just.No

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 hour ago, SDSUfan said:

Combined population of North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana and Wyoming: 3.2 million

Population of San Diego County(SDSU): 3.3 million

Population of Santa Clara County (SJSU): 1.8 million

Population of Clark County (UNLV): 2.1 million

So......no.  Just.No

You haven't heard, all of Minneapolis is NDSU too :D

16 hours ago, lakesbison said:

NDSU belongs in the MAC and would win this conference most years with Northern Illinois. so I understand why some of them would not want NDSU in.  i understand .

Completely agree.

On December 24, 2015 at 2:19 AM, babigos said:

You left out the most important stat - your market it tiny, which means you add nothing in terms of TV revenue to the MW. That's all that matters these days.

The Big Sky is going to head to FBS, just ask their commissioner.

16 hours ago, lakesbison said:

The MAC or Big Sky is your best option. The MAC is losing UMASS (or politely asked them to leave), so they may be willing to add a 13th and 14th team. Furthermore, the Big Sky has publicly stated that they will eventually split with some numbers of their team heading to FBS, with the remaining staying in FCS. 

NDSU wil never be in the MW. You do not fit our footprint, do not bring TV viewership, and are currently an FCS program. Contrary to what many want to profess here, the MW is the 6th best conference in FBS football in some years. It would damage credibility to add an FCS program, even one that is prolific like NDSU.

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2015 at 10:02 PM, lakesbison said:

NDSU is still waiting for its invitation.  71-5 over last 5 years 4 straight fcs titles and hopefully 5th in 2 weeks.

NDSU 8-3 vs FBS teams, beating kansas st, colorado st, minnesota, iowa st , kansas.

NDSU only seats 19,000 (sold out last 5 years before the season started) but its amazing and loud & could expand to 22,500 (MWC averages 23,500)

NDSU has new $44 million basketball arena, basketball team been to back to back Big Dances.

NDSU deserves a MWC invite, Fargo flies to Denver/Salt Lake City couple times a week, make it happen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIqTcbDq088 Video of Football opening.... atmosphere beats ANY in MWC outside Boise St

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u-UO8OlH84  NDSU on ESPN Gameday twice... whens last time MWC had them?

I'm sorry, I don't have the ability to give out conference invites. There's a whole number of paid professionals who do that. We're just a bunch of random internet losers posting on a forum.

• Like 1

2ujky2a.jpg

twitter: UtahStizzle

50 minutes ago, UtahStizzle said:

I'm sorry, I don't have the ability to give out conference invites. There's a whole number of paid professionals who do that. We're just a bunch of random internet losers posting on a forum.

Best post. End thread :-)

On 1/1/2016 at 10:22 AM, East Coast Aztec said:

"But why not?  Guys, we are super duper!  Oil and stuff! "

Confucius say "One lightly-populated oil state school plenty for each college conference."

Boom goes the dynamite.

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 8:02 PM, lakesbison said:

NDSU fans are probably concerned that the banner provided by the NCAA for tallest midget (aka FCS playoff winner) will be sent to North Dakota again.  Even the NCAA didn't care where to send the FCS banner.  "Eh....it's a small state, it will get to where it needs to go."

image.gif

Ok WHOS ready now?    Did you see the 20,000 NDSU fans on espn 2 game yesterday?    Do MWC teams even take 5000 fans to bowl games?

ndsu is 71-5 5 straight titles (no one has ever done that) with 10 nfl players, it's time for that invite and thee was a lot of talk after the game about it.