Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

Sending off the old court in style!

"Fire Dave " thread?  I musta missed that one.

Well with 145 pages, over 67,000 views and 3611 replies I figured we all know it well enough now to call it by it's first name.

If you missed it, don't worry, it can all be summed up by the thread title.

I'm sure it will resurface within a few weeks if not sooner.

2me1q87.jpg

I'm good with making it a bit more "Vegas".

Side note: Why isn't "Viva Las Vegas" a bigger part of UNLV.  I know the band plays it but Elvis frickin Presley did a song about our city and we get nothing out of it besides some weird f reno sucks chant or something.  We should play Viva Las Vegas during the fireworks and everybody should sing the viva Las Vegas part really loud at the end.  

Are you saying instead of the fight song? Because then I would strongly disagree. The fight song and fireworks is the best part about UNLV's intros.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

Are you saying instead of the fight song? Because then I would strongly disagree. The fight song and fireworks is the best part about UNLV's intros.

Yes, I am.  Viva Las Vegas with fireworks would be better.  They play the fight song 50 times during the game and the current fireworks show is tired.  

It needs revamping in any case.  My two cents, anyway.

Yes, I am.  Viva Las Vegas with fireworks would be better.  They play the fight song 50 times during the game.

Disagree big time.

One of the best traditions we have. The fireworks go with the song. Definitely one of the better pregames in all of CBB.

It is a symbol of Vegas without actually saying anything Vegas. Not everything has to be literal.

But I do agree on some Vegas touch.

The thing I've wanted for the longest is alternate uniforms that have Las Vegas on them.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

Disagree big time.

One of the best traditions we have. The fireworks go with the song. Definitely one of the better pregames in all of CBB.

It is a symbol of Vegas without actually saying anything Vegas. Not everything has to be literal.

But I do agree on some Vegas touch.

The thing I've wanted for the longest is alternate uniforms that have Las Vegas on them.

I'm down for that.