Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hugh Jiddump

OT: MWC school towns dining and entertainment options

3 hours ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

I waited to eat dinner until we got to The Shark Tank for the WWE Payback on Sunday. But it turned almost ALL of the restaurants in SAP Center were closed! I didn't even eat anything. All i had was couple of Sprites EZ ice in souvenir. I did come back with an event t-shirt  a really nice WM33 program.

Lj0yVgg.jpg

So almost no dining and all entertainment. 

WWE Payback Grade = B+

payback intro, Jericho and Kevin Owen's entrance. For you SUDS "fans", the fireworks are at the 2:55 mark in this one:

Ceasaro and Shamus, and Hardy Broz entrances

Alexa Bliss' entrance. Man what a hard body, HELLA tight! oh yeah, bailey's entrance is in there too.

Seth Rollins and Samoa Joe entrances, this was probably the best match of the night. Right up there with A-double and Neville if not.

"Fireflies"

Braun Stroman is just a beast. He's a damn good wrestler for such a big galoot. too bad he had too carry that worthless Roman

LMAO!!

Kuzin Huge thinks basketball is "homo-erotic" yet he's a 'professional' (LOL) wrestling fan.

I remember the dorks in high school used to be all into WWF.  

On 4/29/2017 at 8:44 AM, Hugh Jiddump said:

My beloved Alma Mater, San Jose State University, 1857, gets a lot of flack from fellow MWCboarders. 

But if you all the anti-SJS ppl could enjoy a meal at one of the many outstanding chinese/asian restaurants in the South Bay, they wouldn't be badmouthing this great city anymore. They'd be figuring out the next opportunity to fit SJ into their schedule.

For the uninitiated, if you haven't had chinese/asian food in Santa Clara County, you only "think" you've had asian cuisine before. That includes ppl from the bay area and Southern California.

My wife is Chinese. With the exception of her parents, the rest of her family resides in the Bay Area (SF, South SF, Palo Alto to be exact) and I think they might disagree with your South Bay assertions about Chinese food. That is a bold statement...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

8 hours ago, Puro Pinche Aztecs said:

Is it really sideways?!

Yes, but we make it work since my penis has a kink everything works out okay...you should see my penis. Want me to PM you a dick pic?

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

11 hours ago, Puro Pinche Aztecs said:

@Dr. Dre's mom showed them to me already. We were laughing our asses off!

#teenieweenie

LOL 

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

DiMaggio's in South San José

Cheese Pizza = A minus

hm2vp2d.jpg

Happy Hound in Los Gatos

Polish Hound = A+, Fries = A

373HcK5.jpg

End of season BBQ after Softball practice in South San José

Hot Dog = A, Cool Ranch Doritos = B+, Hamburger = A minus (ran out of cheese)

cJRHTjB.jpg

Foster's Freeze in Campbell

Foster's Fries = A minus/B+, Triple Berry Shake = A+

LgxEY6E.jpg

Bacon Double Cheeseburger = A 

osY3nen.jpg

Jack in the Box on San Carlos, right across the street from San José State

Four Tacos = A minus

i7J7cot.jpg

12667677.jpeg

Apple Pan in Los Angeles

Fries = A, Burgers and Sandwich = A+

ET9OsMq.jpg

ac5RiUl.jpg

Steakburger

VgK2i0p.jpg

Apple Pie a la mode = A minus. Wld have been A but you'll see

DDMFD31.jpg

Hickoryburger w/fries

iyMO8Yo.jpg

Cherry Cream Pie = OMFGHFS A+++++++++++++++++++++ Worth the trip down in and of itself

BKaNqcA.jpg

Tuna Sandwich

QHf9Bt2.jpg

Pecan Pie = B. Not a super big pecan pie fan, and was suffering from "cream pie letdown".

OtDWkCk.jpg

12667677.jpeg

Guest Dr. Dre
1 hour ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

and was suffering from "cream pie letdown".

so does your mom

LOLOLOLOLOL

Doublz in Montebello

The Workz Burger = A, Beef Taco with sauce = A+

umtIqdL.jpg

Fat Sal's down the street from UCLA

Fat Texas Sandwich = C. Sal must be Fat from not getting enough exercise. It damn sure isn't from his overly generous portions.

FDFCO6e.jpg

Marty's, just down the street from Apple Pan

Combo (cheeseburger and butterflied hot dog together) with everything = A+, Orange Bang = A minus

AU8mC1m.jpg

Jimmy Dean's Charbroiled Burgers in Valencia

Ortega Burger = A minus, Curly Fries and Strawberry Shake = A+

x04xZkS.jpg

12667677.jpeg

Guest Dr. Dre
13 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

The Workz Burger= A Beef Taco with sauce = A+

They named a a Burger after your mom?

If so, I can attest that its NOT an A+

#definitelysloppy

White Castle on the strip in Las Vegas (not to be confused with the White Castle that will soon be opening on Freakmont St.)

Menu, taken in afternoon, so missing breakfast options:

5NMq7sB.jpg

Here is a menu pic from last year with breakfast options, note price variations:

MJBlcfH.jpg

Double Cheese Meal with Chicken Rings and extra DC slider, and Bud Light

Sliders and chicken rings = A. Bud Light came free with the glass, which is all i wanted. you'lll have to ask the homeless person i gave it to know for sure, but the impression i got from her (Andre's mom i think) was that grade = "A+".

b2YNKmS.jpg

Double Cheese Meal, subbed up to Vanilla Shake, and chicken slider

Double Cheese Sliders with ranch = A, Chicken Slider with honey mustard = A minus, Fries = B minus, Vanilla Shake = A++++++++

y5AUg5F.jpg

Breakfast meal, with chicken slider

Breakfast sliders = A, chicken slider with honey mustard = A minus, Tots = B+, coffee = B

fcWC7dn.jpg

Double Slider Meal, subbed up to Chocolate Shake and Onion Chips

Double Sliders = A, Onion Chips = B, Chocolate Shake = A++++++++

fxkxLIM.jpg

Breakfast sliders, Nine Chicken Rings (they wouldn't let me sub up in a meal this time, which I found very confusing)

Breakfast Sliders = A, Chicken Rings = A+, Chocolate Shake = A+++++++++

CAc80xW.jpg

Double Slider Meal with a Coke Zero (close your eyes Mormon friends....needed a caffeine shot), and subbed up to Mozzarella Sticks, and a Chicken Ring Slider.

Double Sliders, Chicken Ring Slider and Mozzarella Sticks with marinara = A+ (last time is always the best and savored the most), Coke Zero = C. I was really unimpressed that a brand new restaurant would still have an old school soda fountain. Even more unimpressed by how flat the soda was.

IdhJd2u.jpg

My next contribution to MWSTDEO is going to make Nevada ppl wax reminiscent about days gone by, guaranteed. @mugtang @thelawlorfaithful @NevadaFan @renoskier et cie.

12667677.jpeg

On 5/27/2017 at 7:50 AM, misplacedcowboy said:

I have some concerns...

So do you bring disguises with you on these trips? Or do you just not care that people might notice you in the same fast food joint 4 times in the same day?

Patrick_in_disguise_glasses.jpg

LOL, Patrick!

My main concern is the amount of rival CSUf alums employed in the fast food industry. I don't like the idea of a bulldog fan touching the food i'm going to be eating whatsoever. That's why i avoid McDonald's and Burger Kings. @Dogs4Me @Cincy @retrofade @FalesGoesB4Carr #Sissy #RetroTard #Dieguita

Hard to imagine any bulldungs having the resume to get on at Papaya King on Harmon Rd. and Paradise in Las Vegas, just a hop skip and jump away from UNLV's Softball Stadium.

NVNWxlh.jpg

Combo Menu from the one on the Strip, will review that one last

stKU48a.jpg

Grand Slam Combo: 

Slaw Dog, Southern Comfort, Curly fries = A, Large Papaya Juice = A+

5GwFGh5.jpg

Onion Overload, and Large Mango Juice = A

DySBOPX.jpg

the original combo

one with relish, one with ny onions = A, Regular Papaya Juice = A+

9gddgjV.jpg

Papaya King on the Strip, in Hawaiian Village

East Side Dog = A minus, Large Strawberry Drink = A

v2LNLza.jpg

Overall, really good, just not quite as good as Casper's/Kasper's up in the East Bay. But still Brian Polian approved

#BrianPolishDogian

12667677.jpeg

This is a salad from Subway:

x0gDfm4.jpg

If i have to go to a Subway, salad is what i always get. I don't like any of their bread, it doesn't taste right. their meats taste like they were dug out of the bottom of a Lucky's dumpster. I had to go to this Subway for lunch because I had committed to going to the Carl's Jr. on 1st St. and Santa Clara. But it was closed some point in the last couple of months, almost certainly because it was pretty much occupied by homeless ppl.

San José has an extremely large homeless population. Centered around downtown, but spread out all over. Even down in the boondocks where i live. 

Jack in the Box on San Carlos:

New BBQ burger and curly fries = B. Cherry Coke Zero = A.

RaFWDW0.jpg

I always like to sit at this particular table so i can get San José State in the background of the pic. On this day, there was a homeless person passed out faced down at the table next to me. The tables are tall enough to need stools. While eating my lunch, the homeless person slipped of the edge of the table and fell over off his stool and down to the floor with a big old thud. He started cursing and swearing, but still hadn't come to yet.

Me: "Sir, you're in a Jack in the Box and you've just fallen down. Are you OK, do you need help?"

HP: "Grumble Grumble *EFFIN MUFU* Grumble"

I took my food and GTFO of there right then and there because i knew what was about to happen. Right as i left another customer figured he'd try and help the gentleman

Me: "Sir, i'd leave him alone if I were you."

Other Customer "No No, it's ok! Let me help you up..."

HP "I just lying here, quit gittin up in my business!"

Other Customer "You need to get up now!"

that is when the homeless person grabbed the wine bottle out of his jacket and swung it at the dude. luckily it didn't connect. 

It's nice to think you shd help someone in that kind of situation. That is how my generation was raised i know. But someone who is on a lethal concoction of street drugs, alcohol, or as usual, a combination of the two, doesn't think like you. There are alternatives available out there for homeless ppl to get off the streets. but they all involve being sober. That is who you're dealing with, someone who would rather be getting fvcked up in the streets, than sober with a roof over their head. Surprising i know, that after 50 years of promoting our state as drug addict's paradise, it would come to this. 

Plz, i beg you, do not give any more money to homeless ppl begging for it. The dog, the sad story, it's just a work. You're giving that money to a low life drug dealer, not so they can get something to eat. they already get free food from all the churches and homeless kitchens.

People in Las Vegas or San Diego might have be more experienced than i am and have better advice. And don't get me wrong, I'm not telling anybody what to do for the most part. If you like duking it out with homeless ppl, go for it! this is all one man's experience that i wanted to present in light of recent events. 

12667677.jpeg

Guest Dr. Dre
5 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

The tables are tall enough to need stools. 

That must pose a problem for you. Did you bring your booster seat? 

Lololololol

#5'7"