Warbow

Holy crap

May break a 100 against Idaho St.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Are the starters still in? Seems to the the standard question when a lesser team is getting mauled.. RUTS I think it's called?

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Are the starters still in? Seems to the the standard question when a lesser team is getting mauled.. RUTS I think it's called?

Dude UNLV threw like 2 passes the entire 2nd half. They were playing true freshman after the 1st possession of the 3rd quarter. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

Dude UNLV threw like 2 passes the entire 2nd half. They were playing true freshman after the 1st possession of the 3rd quarter. 

Dude, I was just asking a question. I don't know a thing about your new coach or how he goes about his business. There are some coaches out there that don't give a rats ass about piling on or not. If in fact your coach pulled all his starters very early, and his 3rd or 4th string players were still able to pile on the points, then there's nothing he/UNLV can do about that. It was just a question... dude!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

I guess it makes them feel better about themselves.

I sense that there will be a lot of curb stomping going on in the Mountain West Conference now. Mostly at UNLV's expense probably. You just don't do that to anybody , it shows a lack of sportsmanship. Classroom bully, picking on the little guy.

bsu%252520mwc%252520logo.jpg

I sense that there will be a lot of curb stomping going on in the Mountain West Conference now. Mostly at UNLV's expense probably. You just don't do that to anybody , it shows a lack of sportsmanship. Classroom bully, picking on the little guy.

obviously you didn't watch the game. 3rd and 4th stringers were in, ISU passes were thrown to unlv, ISU made almost no tackles. i guess those kids that never get in the game should have just handed ISU the ball and let them run it back without any opposition. i'm sure that would have made the ISU players feel better. it was almost as if the reb players were surprised ISU kept throwing them the ball. but yeah, they probably could have just kneeled down and run out the clock on every play. again, i'm sure that would make ISU feel better...

and surely you don't think the rebels have ever been on the other end of a beatdown? or 50,000 of them?

Dude, I was just asking a question. I don't know a thing about your new coach or how he goes about his business. There are some coaches out there that don't give a rats ass about piling on or not. If in fact your coach pulled all his starters very early, and his 3rd or 4th string players were still able to pile on the points, then there's nothing he/UNLV can do about that. It was just a question... dude!

UNLV only scored 7 points in the 4th quarter. That should tell you something.

2me1q87.jpg

and i'm pretty sure that was on an interception late in the game...i don't know who scored that, but it was an impressive run by the kid.

the lone touchdown in the fourth can from Nafahu (sp?). The pick six was in the third.

UNLV had their 4th and 5th string running backs in for almost the entire fourth quarter and they keep running them between the tackles. They weren't even trying to hide what they were doing. They were asking ISU to stop them and they just couldn't. It wouldn't surprise me if those 4th and 5th string backs averaged something like 6-7 yards a carry. 

the lone touchdown in the fourth can from Nafahu (sp?). The pick six was in the third.

UNLV had their 4th and 5th string running backs in for almost the entire fourth quarter and they keep running them between the tackles. They weren't even trying to hide what they were doing. They were asking ISU to stop them and they just couldn't. It wouldn't surprise me if those 4th and 5th string backs averaged something like 6-7 yards a carry. 

yes, you're right. there were just so many to keep track of, lol.