Warbow

High School Football --NEVADA VS. HAWAII

No contest, Hawaii's #2 St. Louis crushes Nevada's #2 team Liberty HS. Not even close.

Up next for Liberty, Hawaii's #1 team Mililani with 2 Hawaii commits leading the charge. This one will be played in Nevada.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/sportspremium/sportsnewspremium/20150830_crusaders_crush_liberty.html?id=323353441

Tua Tagovailoa never gave Liberty High time to ease into its 2015 season.

The Saint Louis quarterback accounted for three first-quarter touchdowns and five total to lead the Crusaders to a 43-16 victory over the Patriots on Saturday night at Aloha Stadium.

Tagovailoa finished 28-for-37 for 392 yards and four touchdowns through the air. He also scored on a 50-yard touchdown run to help the Crusaders (2-0) break out early against the visiting Patriots from Henderson, Nev., who were making their season debut.

Hey Hendo boy...what's up with that?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Lol. I can't stand Liberty, thank you for crushing them.

No problem, sent over your UNLV rebels next, St. Louis would like a crack at your best high school team coached by Dirty Sanchez.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

No contest, Hawaii's #2 St. Louis crushes Nevada's #2 team Liberty HS. Not even close.

Up next for Liberty, Hawaii's #1 team Mililani with 2 Hawaii commits leading the charge. This one will be played in Nevada.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/sportspremium/sportsnewspremium/20150830_crusaders_crush_liberty.html?id=323353441

Tua Tagovailoa never gave Liberty High time to ease into its 2015 season.

The Saint Louis quarterback accounted for three first-quarter touchdowns and five total to lead the Crusaders to a 43-16 victory over the Patriots on Saturday night at Aloha Stadium.

Tagovailoa finished 28-for-37 for 392 yards and four touchdowns through the air. He also scored on a 50-yard touchdown run to help the Crusaders (2-0) break out early against the visiting Patriots from Henderson, Nev., who were making their season debut.

Hey Hendo boy...what's up with that?

I thought Nevada-Southern & their new coach had the mrkt cornered on HS F'ball in The Silver State???

Idiot Sanchez brothers Bishop Gorman HS would crush any Hawaii team.

Too bad you stole BGHS' HC.  

I wish we didn't hire those two frmr-SEC O-Coords.  Think how much $$$ we could have saved if we just hired the best HS Coach in Colorado.  DAMN...foiled by Nevada-Southern again!!!

GO STATE...Beat Minnesota!!!

I would love to see Mililani play a team like Gorman... I think Mililani could give them a game if not beat them.. Max preps has Gorman at #3 and Mililani at #8

Well then that would be a good one a #8 is a major challenge my regards.

Too bad you stole BGHS' HC.  

I wish we didn't hire those two frmr-SEC O-Coords.  Think how much $$$ we could have saved if we just hired the best HS Coach in Colorado.  DAMN...foiled by Nevada-Southern again!!!

GO STATE...Beat Minnesota!!!

So be it your SEC O-Coords. I was glad to see Tony at the BGHS game in Arizona with buddy Billion Ferttita sitting next to him and half Bill Dana White behind him. At least a good start for boosters.

So be it your SEC O-Coords. I was glad to see Tony at the BGHS game in Arizona with buddy Billion Ferttita sitting next to him and half Bill Dana White behind him. At least a good start for boosters.

well,  H, you are right about dana white (who gave a pep talk at unlv yesterday), sanchez, and the fertittas being at the game, but it was at gorman. the g-block showed up.

Public v Private I take it...no surprise the private (who can bring them from all over Honolulu and the island I'd assume) easily beats a Nevada public playing with kids that live in the school's boundary area. 

Public v Private I take it...no surprise the private (who can bring them from all over Honolulu and the island is assume) easily beats a Nevada public playing with kids that live in the school's boundary area. 

our #1 HS team in Hawaii is a public school. We're sending them over there next week for a game against liberty. No excuses then...

our #1 HS team in Hawaii is a public school. We're sending them over there next week for a game against liberty. No excuses then...

Yeah....shouldn't be an excuse unless it's like a Long Beach Poly or Bako and allows kids to enroll from all over the area/district regardless of school boundary.  

Our best teams in Fresno are typically the large Clovis Unified publics (Clovis West, Clovis and Clovis North)....kids usually playing for the neighborhood school...which is cool....surprisingly we can compete against the well known Nor Cal and So Cal privates...but its a battle and we'd lose to a De La Salle or a Bosco 9 out of 10 times....and it's due to the advantages they have not having boundary limitations.