Warbow

Will Fresno St Embarrass the MWC West Division again this year?

Creeper, this is how you troll Fresno fans. Take  notice from Warbow. The "booth" shit is played out just like Cincy's gifs.

Bro, you're played out. Humor ain't yer thing-taking trash about your alma mater is, stick to that. Contribute to the trolling of your fav school FS if you'd like, but save the commentary/ain't nobody listening.

Bro, you're played out. Humor ain't yer thing-taking trash about your alma mater is, stick to that. Contribute to the trolling of your fav school FS if you'd like, but save the commentary/ain't nobody listening.

...says the guy who nobody here respects....lulz

not even Spartan fans, bro. Pretty whack shit

Hey Creepy, Gail thinks you're cool, bro. At least you have that! Inside Sparturd loves you!

Wimp

Hey, end of the night worthless flurry guy, you all right or did I get under that thick skin you talk about Babs having? Shut it down now....when you resort to calling one a wimp, I think it may be bedtime for Babs...lol

sparturd? Pretty awful stuff there-embarrassed for you, maybe you can edit again and add creepy to your POS posts.

Hey, end of the night worthless flurry guy, you all right or did I get under that thick skin you talk about Babs having? Shut it down now....when you resort to calling one a wimp, I think it may be bedtime for Babs...lol

sparturd? Pretty awful stuff there-embarrassed for you, maybe you can edit again and add creepy to your POS posts.

Your "smack" is probably as bad is it gets here. Time to just give it up and head back over to Inside Geriatric where they think you're cool, brah. This ain't no place for you. Stick to what ya know there. Go start a thread over there about Depends or something. That should get some "hits."

Babs talks respect and then proceeds to make fun of "geriatric" Spartan fans who dedicate time and money to the Spartan program. Taking trash about Gayle, a 70 something year old woman, who has supported the Spartans for 50+ years, time and money, and you, an alleged Spartan, trash her? What a disrespectful dick**** you are. And you wonder why nobody wanted you over there-think about that for awhile.  Endless trashing of your alma mater and no support, and you think you can talk respect? Embarrassed for you. Sorry I hurt your feelings Babs. 

The irony, you derail a beautiful FS thread. Whatta dummy. Done with you-can't trash, trash-especially a witless and ammoless one.

Babs talks respect and then proceeds to make fun of "geriatric" Spartan fans who dedicate time and money to the Spartan program. Taking trash about Gayle, a 70 something year old woman, who has supported the Spartans for 50+ years, time and money, and you, an alleged Spartan, trash her? What a disrespectful dick**** you are. And you wonder why nobody wanted you over there-think about that for awhile.  Endless trashing of your alma mater and no support, and you think you can talk respect? Embarrassed for you. Sorry I hurt your feelings Babs. 

Lol....two sjsu losers talking about some old lady named Gail.

01_danni_losers.gif

As a fellow Hawaii fan, I gotta say that I feel bad for the way Warbow's troll thread has gone.  Let me just say that I'm truly rooting for you bulldogs and I think Warbow feels the same way, really.  I mean, I can't wait till you guys play in a BCS bowl game and Hawaii gets some of the spoils back.

Mahalo!

Who hurts Spartan fans more? Babs who calls a losing season when he sees one coming, or Kip who calls a championship when the Spartans go 3-9? 

You should post more on the homer board, Kip. Pure comedy watching you post over there, "Why can't we win 8 games this year?" But, the best stuff is when you get noticeably upset at the SJSU posters who call the reality of the situation. It's no wonder why no one takes you seriously over there. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Who hurts Spartan fans more? Babs who calls a losing season when he sees one coming, or Kip who calls a championship when the Spartans go 3-9? 

You should post more on the homer board, Kip. Pure comedy watching you post over there, "Why can't we win 8 games this year?" But, the best stuff is when you get noticeably upset at the SJSU posters who call the reality of the situation. It's no wonder why no one takes you seriously over there. 

Flattered that you watch me post over there....but back on point here, how far back do you think the guy from TX will take the Dogs with his inability to connect to the V-you know that letter Hill put on the helmets?

11-1, 6-8, and now what?

All Sweeney and Hill did and now the unconnected outsider who cannot develop QBs.

As a fellow Hawaii fan, I gotta say that I feel bad for the way Warbow's troll thread has gone.  Let me just say that I'm truly rooting for you bulldogs and I think Warbow feels the same way, really.  I mean, I can't wait till you guys play in a BCS bowl game and Hawaii gets some of the spoils back.

Mahalo!

aw, we all know that bow aint trolling us.  He's just trying to stir shit to rustle the SJ clowns for fun.   its the board equivalent of knocking over an ant hill.

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

Creepy, I think it's time you take a hint from your fellow spartoon poster Citrus and disappear. Citrus embarrassed himself to the point that he got laughed off the board.

You are well beyond that lol. 

Or, keep posting so that we can keep laughing our a$$es off at your (and the rest of spartoon nation's) expense. 

I'll keep posting - thanks though Cincy, I almost thought about quiting  the board after your hurtful words, but then I remembered this was coming from a guy who posts pictures over and over..... lol.....enjoy your thread here, it's a good one.