Warbow

Will Fresno St Embarrass the MWC West Division again this year?

i can see why we are having a communication issues.i am talking about this year,and you are talking about last year.lol.i love fresno fans.

Of course you do....we throw screw drivers with June's name on them...what's not to love? 

Nice snap shot. We still lead the series.  And from the look of things...that's never going to change. Now run off to the Big West board. You and I both know that you don't belong here talking smack to viable football schools with a future. 

LMAO, that's all you got? Fresno without a Carr = < San Jose St.

to bad you going to have to wait 17 more years till baby Carr grows up. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

LMAO, that's all you got? Fresno without a Carr = < San Jose St.

to bad you going to have to wait 17 more years till baby Carr grows up. 

....and to think we actually won the West (again) last year with a poor facsimile of a QB, and definitely one not named Carr...go figure.

I'll take my chance on Carr babies over Colt Brennan's crack babies. 

choker daddies make choker babies....

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

....and to think we actually won the West (again) last year with a poor facsimile of a QB, and definitely one not named Carr...go figure.

I don't know why you keep bragging on winning the west when you end up choking whatever bowl game away. The MWC West would be better off having San Jose St represent us.

and thanks for giving my original thread topic some credibility.

I don't know why you keep bragging on winning the west when you end up choking whatever bowl game away. The MWC West would be better off having San Jose St represent us.

for sure....and did I mention that we somehow won the West last year despite being a pretty shitty team.  Weird huh? 

I look forward to playing Fresno this year. I sure hope we can win. 

you will, count on scoring 60+, as is a Fresno habit when playing AQ schools.

for sure....and did I mention that we somehow won the West last year despite being a pretty shitty team.  Weird huh? 

once again thanks for embarrassing us with your shitty team.

once again thanks for embarrassing us with your shitty championship teams.

correction