Warbow

Biggest MWC Board feuds?

How about this for a nightmare scenario ... having to endure a cross country road trip in the back seat of a car sitting between creeper86 and Loboblast. That's enough to send just about anyone to the looney bin. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

How about this for a nightmare scenario ... having to endure a cross country road trip in the back seat of a car sitting between creeper86 and Loboblast. That's enough to send just about anyone to the looney bin. 

At least it would SUTFU for a few minutes talking about you and your top 25 JC......10k posts of look at me sure doesn't sound like a pleasant ride. F'n top 25 all coked up yakking about himself and his boringness-You're just not that important, Mr. message board. I'd rather make the trip in a boat with blast and bluesclues.

At least it would SUTFU for a few minutes talking about you and your top 25 JC......10k posts of look at me sure doesn't sound like a pleasant ride. F'n top 25 all coked up yakking about himself and his boringness-You're just not that important, Mr. message board. I'd rather make the trip in a boat with blast and bluesclues.

LOL - please link to all the threads and posts I've made that talk about me. 

LOL - please link to all the threads and posts I've made that talk about me. 

I almost feel bad when you respond like that.....

People like you here, so relax already-remember, and this is creeper's free little reminder for the overly serious and important people out there on the webz- it's only a message board we got here-that's all it is. Lots of nerds out there taking about you- although I'm extremely cool and important, so doesn't apply here. 

T25, I think our cross country trip would be a 'blast.' But leave the powder at home for you and stout to enjoy.

I almost feel bad when you respond like that.....

People like you here, so relax already-remember, and this is creeper's free little reminder for the overly serious and important people out there on the webz- it's only a message board we got here-that's all it is. Lots of nerds out there taking about you- although I'm extremely cool and important, so doesn't apply here. 

T25, I think our cross country trip would be a 'blast.' But leave the powder at home for you and stout to enjoy.

LMAO - trust me dude, I don't need the validation of having a popularity contest against you. Cincy had you pegged with this gif:

8iNmW.gif

LMAO - trust me dude, I don't need the validation of having a popularity contest against you. Cincy had you pegged with this gif:

8iNmW.gif

I was just trying to help-do you want me to link all of your posts where you're talking about you? If so, I'll have to start now-it'll take a while.

T25 was just talking about you. Seems he likes your style and your gifs. You should IM him.

No, he's just pointing out, along with others, that you are a clown.  You're being compared to Boboblast.

3-9, 18-81

No, he's just pointing out, along with others, that you are a clown.  You're being compared to Boboblast.

3-9, 18-81

Shucks. Hurts deep. Must be so great to be known as the skilled picture boy here. Hey, if you can't get respect in the real world, learn to drag and drop pics and you too can walk tall and proud, or at least sit up straighter in your swivel chair. Congrats!

By the way, bobo, in a lot of ways, seems to run this joint....people chasing him around, you dropping boats on him...creeper ain't responded once to that 'troll of trolls' ....take heed, skilled gifboy.

Shucks. Hurts deep. Must be so great to be known as the skilled picture boy here. Hey, if you can't get respect in the real world, learn to drag and drop pics and you too can walk tall and proud, or at least sit up straighter in your swivel chair. Congrats!

max_400_scared_dog.jpg

By the way, bobo, in a lot of ways, seems to run this joint....people chasing him around, you dropping boats on him...creeper ain't responded once to that 'troll of trolls' ....take heed, skilled gifboy.

have you ever considered psychiatric care?

http://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/index.html

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

twice a week-intensive therapy....and for you....

have you ever considered being with a woman before college ends?

http://www.brobible.com/life/article/ask-bro-sex-in-college/

lmao bruhhhh do you really think some internet loser like you telling me something I know to be blatantly false affects me

seek help. for all of our sakes.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.