Warbow

Biggest MWC Board feuds?

Bluerules vs. Coastie

Yoda vs fiduciary responsibility of the mwc 8

Calpoke and ragtime against nevada convert... Half his angst at me is cuz he misremembers me as the battler not them

Utep fans and reasonable sized signatures

Suralexander and boise state

Mars and utenation 

Italics and wyovanian

Some of these were definitely not even.

Sadly, most people here don't have a clue as to who most of those posters are.

Its basically a completely different board now.

That dude supporting anything Spartan? Be like you accepting who you actually are.....ain't happening.

Seek help. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Sadly, most people here don't have a clue as to who most of those posters are.

Its basically a completely different board now.

I had a pretty decent go with Urination on this board one time.  That guy was almost as bad as homoblast.

"The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

- John Stuart Mill

Nice effort Cincy....must be impressed by lil gangsters redundant seek help (as good as your retread pics) and babygos-he impresses you with his great wit and humor-lol-but I'm sure you like the Spartan hatred he spews-he's good there.....

does look a bit like you after Stunner knocked you out a few days ago- you remember, yes you do.

Here's a "good" thread with some historical fueds. Speaking of which should I unban beetlejiuce?  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I'm lying that people basically didn't run you out of there a few months ago? Uh, ok....

Run me out? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Keep drinking the Inside Circle-jerk Kool Aid. Go back over to that geriatric cess-pool and be their "hero!" If you haven't noticed, you've worn your welcome out here.

Nice effort Cincy....must be impressed by lil gangsters redundant seek help (as good as your retread pics) and babygos-he impresses you with his great wit and humor-lol-but I'm sure you like the Spartan hatred he spews-he's good there.....

does look a bit like you after Stunner knocked you out a few days ago- you remember, yes you do.

Find psychiatric care

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

You didn't like? I liked that one....perfect rivalry for you.....

I'd quit this board if I were you. It can't be easy trying to put all these fires out on an hourly basis here. It's gotta be killing your home life. 

3YRpdc.gif

Surprisingly I feel unscathed-I dunno, doesn't feel as if babygos on the interwebs has affected me much-do message boards make you feel bad before bed, babygos?...now the sell out guilt you must feel is a whole nuther story, but I have a feeling home life is something you have little of to begin with-so, it's likely just you drowning your sorrows deep into the night. I could be wrong, but I rarely am. Night night and Go Spartans!

This is your new thing? Works for you. I'm sure you know all about MH treatment considering your identity crisis, Macklemore.

locate a mental health professional