Warbow

Biggest MWC Board feuds?

Bluerules vs. Coastie

Yoda vs fiduciary responsibility of the mwc 8

Calpoke and ragtime against nevada convert... Half his angst at me is cuz he misremembers me as the battler not them

Utep fans and reasonable sized signatures

Suralexander and boise state

Mars and utenation 

Italics and wyovanian

Some of these were definitely not even.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

That's right fellow Spartan....oh it's Babs, forgot you don't support your Spartans very well.....ever since MacLemore slapped you down you joined his side-we've all seen your act over the years. Get slapped around and then you hit your knees. "Please accept me." Pathetic.

That's right fellow Spartan....oh it's Babs, forgot you don't support your Spartans very well.....ever since MacLemore slapped you down you joined his side-we've all seen your act over the years. Get slapped around and then you hit your knees. "Please accept me." Pathetic.

he could've been complimenting you breh

"insecurity" is the next topic of the day when you see your psychiatrist 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Just face it. You're an embarrassment. You're no Spartan to me. Just a pethetic loser with some of the weakest smack this board has ever seen.

That dude supporting anything Spartan? Be like you accepting who you actually are.....ain't happening.

Gawd, you're such a turd. You take the bait Every. Single. Time.

Truly pathetic. You and Maytard have single handedly contributed to the reputation Spartan fans get unfairly lumped into here. Pretty sad that you're so insecure 

Just face it. You're an embarrassment. You're no Spartan to me. Just a pethetic loser with some of the weakest smack this board has ever seen.

Pathetic loser? Strong and original.  Just a few short months ago I remember a certain poster sucking off creeper on your least favorite website. Make up your mind. You definitely know weak smack, that's evident. 

Pathetic loser? Strong and original.  Just a few short months ago I remember a certain poster sucking off creeper on your least favorite website. Make up your mind. You definitely know weak smack, that's evident. 

Seek help. 

Gawd, you're such a turd. You take the bait Every. Single. Time.

Truly pathetic. You and Maytard have single handedly contributed to the reputation Spartan fans get unfairly lumped into here. Pretty sad that you're so insecure 

Lol.....failed website and now endless bitterness from babygos. Start it up again, it has to take off. You failed-now get over it, it's been long enough.

Nobody's a Spartan to you....you endlessly trash your alleged school all for internet family-sold yourself, trick. You should be ashamed.

Lol.....failed website and now endless bitterness from babygos. Start it up again, it has to take off. You failed-now get over it, it's been long enough.

It's hard to compete with Inside Jack-me-off. What can I say?

Speaking of which- why not just head back over to the "teacher's lounge" and suck on Gale's toes some more and talk about how "great" things in Sparta are? You can live in La la land with the 70 plus crowd over there happily, bro. No 8588 or YRF to bully you around there.

Pathetic and why you were run off your school's only functioning website- good work. Embarrassing.

Now you're a pathetic phucking liar too?

Keep digging, Kip. You just make yourself look dumber and dumber here.