East Coast Aztec

Congratulations to your 2015 Coastie Award Winner!

Obviously Happy was underseeded. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Obviously Happy was underseeded. 

Nah my top seed bowed out. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Nah my top seed bowed out. 

Nah, he was exposed and took the easy way out. You would have beaten him anyway.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

I have something for all the following people:

ESQrcGg.jpg

I think you will REALLY like it too...

AN3KZHs.gif

You included you own self in there

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Well I am the biggest A Hole on the list.

I figured it would be more along the line of who doesn't enjoy f'n themselves?

• Like 1

I have something for all the following people:

ESQrcGg.jpg

I think you will REALLY like it too...

AN3KZHs.gif

Just returning the favor. :D

Hold up hold up.

This is old school vs the new kids, and it looks bad at the moment I admit. But I am calling out out all the old posters what made this board good, from way back.

At my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we are met at this chosen ground, to settle for good and all who holds sway over the five points: us natives, born rightwise to this fine land, or the foreign hordes defiling it!!!

gangs-of-new-york-2-1307099.jpg

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Hold up hold up.

This is old school vs the new kids, and it looks bad at the moment I admit. But I am calling out out all the old posters what made this board good, from way back.

At my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we are met at this chosen ground, to settle for good and all who holds sway over the five points: us natives, born rightwise to this fine land, or the foreign hordes defiling it!!!

Theyre all in the pac 12 boards, big 12 boards, and... well nevermind those are still here. 

• Like 1

Hold up hold up.

:friends:

Congrats to all nominees, this board has quite a lot of good, quality posters, and this year's contest has proven that.  But without further adieu, two of the most deserving posters have made the finals.  Clash of the (cuddly) Titans!

Wno3uolm.jpg                  VS                        et3MXD9m.jpg

#1  4UNLV                    #1   AndroidAggie

• Like 1