Warbow

We need an idiot button

The irony of Warbow's post, is that about every other time he posts something, most posters would "idiot" click his post.

Warbow called you an idiot  1 idiot this

• Like 1

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

And, frankly speaking, even though I am only recently spending a lot of time here I can already envision that I'm going to be pointing out how stupid most of you are with this new button pretty frequently.

I mean, good god, have you LISTENED to each other speak or do most of you just kind of drift in and out? :unsure:

now you listen here you!  Huked on fonixs wrkd 4 me.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I have always wanted a button that will publicly humiliate Cardinal Trojan, Where do I go to chip in?

fortunately that button already exists and CT uses it every time he posts.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Don't think the dislike or idior button is a good idea. Divisive and doesn't foster civil or meaningful discourse. No doubt many will have "fun" with it but more than a few will use it to abuse others.

This. Anything reminiscent of Elder Mars can't possibly be good.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Ahh memories.... you’re welcome 

• Haha 3
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Once again, you’re welcome 😉 

• Super-Mega Idiot 1
  • WTF 1

On 6/24/2015 at 6:43 PM, happycamper said:

And if you got someone like Creeper butthurt they would follow you and "idiot" every single post you made, including stuff like guess the score contests or "in" on pick 8 threads. Some especially stalkery posters would search for your posts and try to "idiot" every post to the beginning of time (or 2005, I guess). 

Didn’t this happen with the down vote button.. I wanna say someone downvoted Convert into oblivion although my memory ain’t what it used to be.

On 3/7/2022 at 12:08 AM, IanforHeisman said:

Stunner come back to us.. Greatest troll in this board history, just took me years to see it. Genius level shit IMO.

His Idaho Falls neutral site basketball matchup between Boise State and BYU is coming to fruition. Mountain America Center is expected to open up in October and will seat 5,500.