Warbow

We need an idiot button

Setting aside sarcastic joking and addressing this particular point with a degree of seriousness.

This sort of thing DOES have a tendency to suppress minority opinion (degree varies by community) and can sometimes lead to a gang-up on unpopular posters.

In any forum community there are a few individuals who are the aristocracy and a few who are, shall we say, the "Meg" from Family Guy of the board whose sole purpose seems to be to improve the overall group chemistry by giving them somebody to take giant dumps on.

We hate group think on this board. If you haven't noticed the Borg (BYU) and potato Borg(BSU) catch hell here when they try their assimilation tactics. With that said , I agree about the possibility for ganging up with no reason other than someone can hit the button with no impunity.

this was my 1000 post under this name. Thank goodness for the distraction the MWC board provides from work!

Explaining the joke I guess means that my joke flopped. Oh well. They can't all be winners.

I was implying that most of the conversations that take place here are idiotic and that people don't realize it because they just kind of drift in and out of consciousness while they're talking and don't realize how what they're saying actually sounds.

Huh?

2me1q87.jpg

And if you got someone like Creeper butthurt they would follow you and "idiot" every single post you made, including stuff like guess the score contests or "in" on pick 8 threads. Some especially stalkery posters would search for your posts and try to "idiot" every post to the beginning of time (or 2005, I guess). 

So you're saying we need a stalker button too??

Lets just add a whole bunch of different buttons that cover like everything. Then instead of posting replies we can all just click a button that conveys our feelings.

This is perfect. Just have an emotion menu with only thread topics. No replies allowed. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Much like Mars did to utenation that got the +/- system removed years ago.

Thanks, I was trying to remember the feud that killed the like/dislike option.  Mars' best posts came from his wife.   

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd start a thread that argued for a "psychotic-narcissist" button for when he before all threads recoil comes around.

We hate group think on this board. If you haven't noticed the Borg (BYU) and potato Borg(BSU) catch hell here when they try their assimilation tactics. With that said , I agree about the possibility for ganging up with no reason other than someone can hit the button with no impunity.

this was my 1000 post under this name. Thank goodness for the distraction the MWC board provides from work!

ironically I liked your post

QUOTE ARGHAEITIAPHGSPGIWSAPGAWPBQIGIHPWEIPAWERFPIEW FUCK IP BOARD CAN WE GET A QUOTE CACHE CLEAR BUTTON

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

This is perfect. Just have an emotion emoji menu with only thread topics. No replies allowed. 

I think that's already called "texting with a lady". 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

The irony of Warbow's post, is that about every other time he posts something, most posters would "idiot" click his post.

That's why I have to give it up to Warbow and KP though (most Hawaii fans really).  They just don't give a F.

Gotta admire that.

• Cheers 2

Go Pokes!

bronco2.gif

What the Hell? 

I went to 'like' NorCalCoug's post above and it informed me 'You are not allowed to give reputation to this member'.

#Mugtang, have you created some sort of class distinction option on this board?  If this is the case, I would like to join the Patrician class with the rest of you.  If not, I'm going to organize the Plebeians and we will hang all of you.

Go Pokes!

bronco2.gif

ACTUALLY AFRIPOKE'S POST FOR REAL IP BOARD 

It says you liked it..

What the Hell? 

I went to 'like' NorCalCoug's post above and it informed me 'You are not allowed to give reputation to this member'.

#Mugtang, have you created some sort of class distinction option on this board?  If this is the case, I would like to join the Patrician class with the rest of you.  If not, I'm going to organize the Plebeians and we will hang all of you.

i see that you liked it

and not just like it like it, but LIKE like it like it.