Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

MWC Basketball Recruiting 2015-2016

UNLV plays at a faster pace than San Diego State.  What does that make San Diego State?

actually sdsu played very slightly faster on offense than unlv last year, don't blame us for having a awesome defense.

but our coach doesn't make promises about playing super fast and then play at a very slow pace like unlv. 

3 star guard Christian Terrell (Rivals, Scout) verbally commits to UCSB.  He previously had offers from Fresno, SJSU, Gonzaga, Washington and USC amongst others.

Justinian Jessup to boise, picked them over Davidson, Davidson does very well finding guards that are very good offensively (not just curry) so I imagine he can score and shoot

Skinny kid.  But agree on Davidson.  He had 7 or more offers but had it down to us two and chose us.  That's 2 commits this week with Alex Hobbs (Tx) committing earlier.

Justinian Jessup to boise, picked them over Davidson, Davidson does very well finding guards that are very good offensively (not just curry) so I imagine he can score and shoot

He has a great looking shot and can drive to the basket. He's SUPER skinny though. He could probably use a RS year to bulk up. Depending on who else they bring in they might not have that luxury. I wouldn't mind seeing a JUCO or transfer guard in this class.

Lobos pick up Damien Jefferson a 6-5 SF/SG from Chicago - Committed Today

http://www.scout.com/college/basketball/recruiting/story/1588976-new-mexico-lands-damien-jefferson

Lobos are very young so.... as a now .... it fills all the available scholarships through 2016.   Always recruiting with all the possible transfers.