Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBigAwesome

The Love Boat: Terror at Sea (OPEN SIGN-UPS)

NEW PLAYERS WELCOME!

After the customary weeklong cooling off period, I plan to start the game the week of June 28.

Roles will be sent out on Saturday (6/27) night or Sunday (6/28) morning. First Lynching: Monday (6/29).

Please DO NOT VOTE (unless it’s for Bulldog Rob) until it has been posted that all the roles have been handed out.

If enough players sign up there may be N0 actions (probably just a random “non-evil” scan for the Seer) and those would go out on Sunday night. But no actual actions would be due until Monday (6/29).

There is no need to check-in on the thread but please let me know through PM that you have received your role and still plan on participating. Please inform me, via PM, as soon as possible if something comes up and you have to back out.

REMINDER: We will use a 24-hour deadline with Day actions processed approximately 10 minutes after the VOTE DEADLINE of 8:01PM PT (votes with a timestamp of 8:00PM will count, those with 8:01PM or later will not) using the Board’s timestamp. Night actions will typically be due between 9:00 – 9:15PM PT.

Day 1 Deadline is 8:01PM PT on Monday (6/29). Happy hunting!

I can play this one.  I'm in. 

I'm in, make sure I'm on the winning team though.

Just make sure we're not on the same team then because I've been on the losing team for al the games I've played in.

I'll get back into the fold. However if I'm still alive come the 4th, I make no guarantees about my availability or sobriety. 

I'll get back into the fold. However if I'm still alive come the 4th, I make no guarantees about my availability or sobriety. 

we will make sure to kll you off by then...:P

I just realized I can't play as I'm camping 4th of July weekend so I won't be around. 

I'm working late Monday, then traveling back east on Tuesday. I'll sit this one out, but good luck and have fun. :)

I'm gonna sit one out. Not that I would last long anyway. I'm sure I would get lynched the first day with my track record. I guess I just have something dark deep down inside me that makes me evil.

But anyone else that checks this out that hasn't played one of these games should join. Its actually quite a bit of fun and really gives you a chance to get to know other posters better. Really kills time during the offseason. I would like to get more people involved and not the same 12 people playing every game. So others out there. Join up, it won't make you a nerd.

I'm gonna sit one out. Not that I would last long anyway. I'm sure I would get lynched the first day with my track record. I guess I just have something dark deep down inside me that makes me evil.

But anyone else that checks this out that hasn't played one of these games should join. Its actually quite a bit of fun and really gives you a chance to get to know other posters better. Really kills time during the offseason. I would like to get more people involved and not the same 12 people playing every game. So others out there. Join up, it won't make you a nerd.

it is obvious i have never played anything even remotely similar to this, and i've had a great time. i play a few cards now and then, but otherwise i don't even like monopoly. i may not be good at it, but i am having fun.

btw, tspoke, we all keep thinking that this is the game that tspoke is good, he can't be a bad guy EVERY game, lol....maybe someone will scan you first next time you play, to confirm you as good. because i am sure you will be. :)

@TheBigAwesome but i am not in until you take that stuff out of there, it's creeping me out. and besides, you do know i am old enough to have adult kids. right? so please take it out?

What stuff? Now I'm curious to know if I should be offended. LOL

Must be the Sammy Hagar photo with those fine looking mama's.

NM, I think it's something about being scanned pleasuring themselve.

Must be the Sammy Hagar photo with those fine looking mama's.

"Mamacitas," let's be culturally sensitive.

I moved this thread back here as we have too many pinned threads in the sports forum.  So we are going to start playing the werewolf games in the werewolf forum...

Count me in. You got an alternate date in mind if you don't get enough?

I'm back in.  Not going camping this weekend.  @TheBigAwesome

Count me in. You got an alternate date in mind if you don't get enough?

It looks like we won't have enough to start on Monday (6/29). Admittedly, I didn't take the 4th of July weekend into account.

Ideally, I'd like to have 17 or 18 players (or more) but we can go as high as needed. I'm looking at about 12 players as a minimum.

I'd like to tentatively move the start time another week to start on Monday (7/6) or maybe Tuesday (7/7) if people are still unwinding from a long 4th of July weekend/vacation.

Open to suggestions for the start date.

Players already signed up to play, (@Warbow, @4UNLV, @timmae, @Bulldog Rob, @EFEXizBACK, @Mad_Hatter, @cgzpack, @mugtang) what is your preference? 

Thanks.

It would have to be the 6th for me. I'll be traveling on the 9th/10th (but could still use phone) and after that will be sporadically connected as T-mobile doesn't do NW Montana and the Cabin doesn't do the internets. So, anything later than the 6th and I'd have to bow out until late July when I get back to civilization.