Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrBug708

Werewolf Game Archives and Suggestions

ps. anybody else think we should go to a different system? Rather than make a set schedule of games in order, just put the games that are ready to play up on the forum and the first one's to fill up go? (or keep a schedule for games that are open to any # of players and games that have a set # start when full?) We could make a couple sub-forums here: One of games ready for signup, one for archived games, and the main forum for general discussion?

Been debating doing this for a while but may as well put me down for next

Werewolf 14-Battlestar Galactica :Humanities Children have Come Home

I have plenty of time to get the seperate thread up.

Cool - come play Wendigo

Go ahead and drop me off the list for now. It will take some time for me to develop a GoT theme with what I've learned.

Go ahead and drop me off the list for now. It will take some time for me to develop a GoT theme with what I've learned.

Got you.

I listed GoT as TBD under Upcoming Games.

If anyone's interested, I'm thinking about getting this game going:

Werewolf: Reservoir Dogs (10-player game - NO REVEAL)

START Day & DEADLINES
Start date and deadlines are flexible and open to discussion. We can do conventional deadlines with an evening Lynch followed by Night Actions due approximately an hour later or do morning Lynches with evening Night Actions (or vice versa) or something different altogether. Suggestions welcome.

FYI - There's still this out there: Werewolves vs Vampires (3-faction game)

It's a 3-Faction game, just as the "Mafioso and the Maniac" game was.

Looking for a minimum of 15 players for this game but can adjust upward if more sign up (yeah, right :rolleyes:).

@tspoke what happened to Battlestar Galactica?

14 minutes ago, cgzpack said:

@tspoke what happened to Battlestar Galactica?

I'm still interested in doing it. I'll have to go back and read over the stuff I had for it but I think we will need 15ish people to make it work. I wouldn't be able to do it till May sometime. I haven't looked at it since last fall but if we could get the players I would be willing to give it a go in May.

25 minutes ago, tspoke said:

I'm still interested in doing it. I'll have to go back and read over the stuff I had for it but I think we will need 15ish people to make it work. I wouldn't be able to do it till May sometime. I haven't looked at it since last fall but if we could get the players I would be willing to give it a go in May.

I'll play, it sounds interesting.

Admittedly, I didn't know what "Battlestar Galactica" was and had to look it up. I had heard of it but had no idea (still don't really) what it is all about but it involves cyborgs right? Which is funny because I had started crafting a cyborgs-themed game.

3 minutes ago, TheBigAwesome said:

Admittedly, I didn't know what "Battlestar Galactica" was and had to look it up. I had heard of it but had no idea (still don't really) what it is all about but it involves cyborgs right? Which is funny because I had started crafting a cyborgs-themed game.

go binge watch every season of the new BSG (NOT the old 80s one), it's very good. Speaking of designing new games, I still need to finish my comic book superhero game and I want to make a Princes Bride one too :) lol maybe they'd get played in a couple years ;p

12 minutes ago, TheBigAwesome said:

Cool. I will do a sign up for it in a couple weeks. I still need to get roles and mechanics orginazed. I think it will be a cool game. HAve some different game mechanics and am keeping some of them a secret. I have ot be honest I stole it from somewhere else on the internet and made a few tweaks so it isn't my idea totally.

And it could go terrible. I guess we will see.

And yes you should check it out. One of the best TV shows of the last 10-ish years.

If I'm not mistaken the village took the lead with the last one.