Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

I Told You DUKE Would Win!

If I was a SJSU fan Id probably root for Duke, Kentucky, AZ, Wisc, Kansas all at once.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

That out of bounds call that went to Duke and should have gone to Whisky, sealed the victory, IMO.

Duke always seems to get a favorable but questionable call or two in games like that one. They also seem to benefit from more ' non-calls' than other teams do.

I always try to deny it, and say it's my bias, but every now and again..........

Even though I wanted whisky to win, it is impressive that Duke won the NC with only 8 scholarship players, 4 being freshmen.

For many programs, that would be an excuse for not even making the tourney.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Even though I wanted whisky to win, it is impressive that Duke won the NC with only 8 scholarship players, 4 being freshmen.

For many programs, that would be an excuse for not even making the tourney.

Dude, it's dook.  I don't like em, but they get the pick of the litter, and are extremely well-coached.  All 8 were studs.  Grayson and Amile off the bench?  They could be first-team MWC.

*goes to throw up*

Dude, it's dook.  I don't like em, but they get the pick of the litter, and are extremely well-coached.  All 8 were studs.  Grayson and Amile off the bench?  They could be first-team MWC.

*goes to throw up*

Here ya go...

30816908.jpg

Dude, it's dook. I don't like em, but they get the pick of the litter, and are extremely well-coached. All 8 were studs. Grayson and Amile off the bench? They could be first-team MWC.

*goes to throw up*

Yeah, and they'll probably be in the mix next year too.

It will be interesting to see if Duke can keep it going once coach K leaves.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

You're are such a poor sport (like Coach Ryan for Wisconsin) and full of BS as well. I've been plugging Duke since before the tournament began, and you know that because we've exchanged comments several times since then. As I've mentioned before, I lived down the street from the campus when I was a kid because my Dad taught ROTC there for the Marine Corps. I went to my first football and basketball games at Duke, and always root for them in the NCAA tourney. All you've done is put down Coach K and call him rat face like the child that you are because you're jealous of his success. And now you've got another year's worth of sour grapes to suck!

Sour-Grapes-Central.jpg

Enjoy your Whine.  :hahaha:

3400482826_4debaa6b18.jpeg

I've already explained to you that my dislike of rat face has nothing to do with basketball, and I also noticed you never denied you were the Duke troll who tried to troll Aztec fans. I guess when you are an SJSU fan you have to get your jollies somehow. Sour grapes..... ha I could care less. I hate the Pats and they just won their 4th SB and I've lost exactly ZERO nights of sleep since. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage