Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

I Told You DUKE Would Win!

dukewins111_635x250_1428378444.jpg

201504062108760828762.jpgDuke_Blue_Devils.png

The Blue Devils fought back from being 9 points down in the second half. Great game!  B)

Was that game on tonight? Was it better than the movie "It Follows"... because it scared the s**t out of us, lol!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Was that game on tonight? Was it better than the movie "It Follows"... because it scared the s**t out of us, lol!

Great buzz about that film. I'll have to check it out...when it comes out on bluray. 

Even if you're just joking, I've been hearing creepy things about that film. 

roflbot.jpg

I guess we just figured out who the Dook troll is, hmmmm the Duke troll magically hasn't been seen since they played SDSU and now this guy starts posting about how great Dook is. Well I guess if my school was on par with Cal State Stanislaus in basketball I'd latch on to whatever good program I could and claim I have connections too. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

I guess we just figured out who the Dook troll is, hmmmm the Duke troll magically hasn't been seen since they played SDSU and now this guy starts posting about how great Dook is. Well I guess if my school was on par with Cal State Stanislaus in basketball I'd latch on to whatever good program I could and claim I have connections too. 

You're are such a poor sport (like Coach Ryan for Wisconsin) and full of BS as well. I've been plugging Duke since before the tournament began, and you know that because we've exchanged comments several times since then. As I've mentioned before, I lived down the street from the campus when I was a kid because my Dad taught ROTC there for the Marine Corps. I went to my first football and basketball games at Duke, and always root for them in the NCAA tourney. All you've done is put down Coach K and call him rat face like the child that you are because you're jealous of his success. And now you've got another year's worth of sour grapes to suck!

Sour-Grapes-Central.jpg

Enjoy your Whine.  :hahaha:

3400482826_4debaa6b18.jpeg

Why did you carefully place that microphone on the floor like that, crixus?

To signify that I'm done with that whiner.  :rolleyes:

You never purposely drop equipment in my line of work. You set it down gently, or pay for a new microphone.  

Well they were both #1 seeds, so I guess that would have been hard to avoid.  

If you are going to follow one rule in wagering - always bet against the public money.  Wisconsin never should have been favored in this game.  That line was a big red flag to most sharps.  

Great buzz about that film. I'll have to check it out...when it comes out on bluray. 

Even if you're just joking, I've been hearing creepy things about that film. 

Not kidding at all Loboblast! If you or anyone you got with is scared of things that go bump in the night, I suggest you go during daylight hours so there's enough time to put it behind you before bed time!  I love scary movies and this one is a good one... wait for blueray if you must, but it's much better to see it on the big screen as it's a blast to see and hear other movie goer's reactions... no pun intended!

oh yeah, this is a basketball thread so... damn those dookies! :angry:

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

That out of bounds call that went to Duke and should have gone to Whisky, sealed the victory, IMO.

Duke always seems to get a favorable but questionable call or two in games like that one. They also seem to benefit from more ' non-calls' than other teams do.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama