Warbow

MWC Football Recruiting 2016

Nevada has already signed 2 solid 3 stars for the 2016 class good start

Signed?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Just got a JuCo DE/LB. Caleb Smith.  Not sure of other schools interested yet.

Looks similar to Shaq Barrett on tape so theres that...

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

Boise gets its first commitment of the year.

Isaiah Hayes

3 star CB, a couple AQ offers. Keyshawn Johnson pimping this kid all over Twitter.

Weird seeing that name everywhere.  Fresno has a Keesean Johnson.

One guy I have a close eye on early for BSU is 4* QB Devon Modster, currently #233 on the Scout 300 list. He has early offers from Arizona, Arizona State and CSU.

Devon is the brother of current BSU wide receiver Sean Modster who was one of the most enthusiastic and loyal Bronco commits of the 2014 class. Even after Pete and Co. left, Sean was a very active recruiter for BSU. I have to assume that if BSU offers Devon, Sean will be working his brother hard to come. 

I think he's going to commit to UCLA

Clovis West 4* Darian Owens is making his decision today at 12:15 PM PDT.

He's down to Fresno State, Notre Dame, Oregon, Oregon State, UCLA, USC, and Washington. It's a long-shot that we'll land him given those offers, and my gut says he'll end up at USC. But I guess we still stand a little bit of a chance. 

I think we can safely assume that isn't a committable offer from Florida State.

Is it me or is Scout becoming extremely more liberal with the star system? It appears to me like they're giving out more stars to get more traffic. 4 stars with 1 confirmed offer from one of the worst FBS programs, SJSU? Seriously?

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Is it me or is Scout becoming extremely more liberal with the star system? It appears to me like they're giving out more stars to get more traffic. 4 stars with 1 confirmed offer from one of the worst FBS programs, SJSU? Seriously?

don't worry, he'll drop a star as soon as scout updates their rankings.  +++++ers are notorious for that shit.  Remember michael lazarus?

Liberal system no doubt.... surprising that Fresno couldn't land any-at least they got some 3 stars who I guess are really 2s in your eyes.....

http://fresnostate.scout.com/topic/players?type=players&category=Football%20Recruiting&classYear=2014&team=Fresno%20State&minimumInterest=SoftVerbal&sortBy=CommitDate

Liberal system no doubt.... surprising that Fresno couldn't land any-at least they got some 3 stars who I guess are really 2s in your eyes.....

http://fresnostate.scout.com/topic/players?type=players&category=Football%20Recruiting&classYear=2014&team=Fresno%20State&minimumInterest=SoftVerbal&sortBy=CommitDate

3-9

Lazarus was downgraded the day he committed to Fresno State.  Also convenient that you use 2014, and not 2015. 

Circlejerking over recruits is so silly and yet we all do it. Fanhood, eh?

Lazarus was downgraded the day he committed to Fresno State.  Also convenient that you use 2014, and not 2015. 

Circlejerking over recruits is so silly and yet we all do it. Fanhood, eh?

whoops... meant to link 2015.... I see you have one, landed a few days ago-you think grades there??.... good thing his first name easy for him to retain.....

http://fresnostate.scout.com/topic/players?type=players&category=Football%20Recruiting&classYear=2015&team=Fresno%20State&minimumInterest=SoftVerbal&sortBy=CommitDate

and here's 2016 for FS thus far since that's the thread anyway...

http://fresnostate.scout.com/topic/players?type=players&start=0&category=Football%20Recruiting&classYear=2016&team=Fresno%20State&minimumInterest=SoftVerbal&sortBy=CommitDate

Damn. Thanks for the link. Fresno is killing SJSU in the quality department. I guess that explains our last game.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg