jimjam

Colorado State Recruiting

16 minutes ago, badfish said:

Why so sad?

This morning:

3-star OG/DT Sincere David flips to Ole Miss. (Was our first verbal back in 2016, Ole Miss offered yesterday)

3-star CB Marques Taylor flips to Cincinnati.

4-star WR Braylon Sanders flips to Ole Miss. (was a silent CSU commit until Ole Miss offered last night according to our Scout guy)

3-star JUCO WR (clemson bounce back) Demarre Kitt will now "sign in June". (I highly doubt he ever sets foot on an FBS campus.)

This past week:

3-star DE David Porter flips to Arkansas

3-star LB Jamal Gates flips to Florida International

3-star DT Kobie Whiteside flips to Missouri

Not exactly finishing out strong.

Just now, Fort Fun said:

This morning:

3-star OG/DT Sincere David flips to Ole Miss. (Was our first verbal back in 2016, Ole Miss offered yesterday)

4-star WR Braylon Sanders flips to Ole Miss. (was a silent CSU commit until Ole Miss offered last night according to our Scout guy)

3-star JUCO WR (clemson bounce back) Demarre Kitt will now "sign in June". (I highly doubt he ever sets foot on an FBS campus.)

This past week:

What was that @LoFasZz? Bobo does the flipping not the other way around?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Had a big time DT flip to Ole Miss. Lofazz jinxed the shit out of CSU.

Yea that dude had serious premature ejaculation on this one. Where's he at now

5 hours ago, Fort Fun said:

This morning:

This past week:

Pretty standard fare for a G5 team.  All MW teams face this. Identify the players and a P5 team poaches them late.  

6 hours ago, Fort Fun said:

This morning:

This past week:

Jesus christ 

21 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

The hotel there (used to be a Holiday Inn way back when) is a haven for cheap hookers. Lots of arrests there

Part of the awesomeness of FoCo is that MWC poster can go to Swoll to find out where you can find cheap hookers versus the expensive ones. ;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fort Fun said:

This morning:

This past week:

It really wasn't a bad Christmas, we just didn't get the pony we were dreaming about.  I'm liking this class.  It wasn't the # of stars that bailed so much as the positions that we were left trying to fill.  Still, I think we got better today.  Just not as much better as we were all thinking. 

I wouldn't sell this class short.  I think we got some future studs in some spots we needed them.

Three star punter Ryan Stonehouse is on an official visit this weekend. Stonehouse has a bunch of offers: Cal, Illinois, Toledo, Utah State, Wyoming and a handful of FCS. But being a punter and not signed yet, it's safe to assume that most of those offers are no longer commitable. I don't know if CSU has a scholarship available for him or not.

CSU is also still looking for a Juco DT. They have a scholarship available for that, I assume they're waiting on kids who were qualifying risks and slipped through the cracks.

Edit: Apparently the Cal and Illinois scholarship offers are full-rides. If that's the case, assuming that CSU is offering a scholarship as well and not PWO.

On 2/9/2017 at 1:16 PM, Fort Fun said:

Why are you guys always talking about Lofaz? Sad.

Everybody talks about the champ

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 2/9/2017 at 3:00 AM, Fort Fun said:

Three star punter Ryan Stonehouse is on an official visit this weekend. Stonehouse has a bunch of offers: Cal, Illinois, Toledo, Utah State, Wyoming and a handful of FCS. But being a punter and not signed yet, it's safe to assume that most of those offers are no longer commitable. I don't know if CSU has a scholarship available for him or not.

CSU is also still looking for a Juco DT. They have a scholarship available for that, I assume they're waiting on kids who were qualifying risks and slipped through the cracks.

Edit: Apparently the Cal and Illinois scholarship offers are full-rides. If that's the case, assuming that CSU is offering a scholarship as well and not PWO.

We signed a punter I think, so I doubt our offer is still valid.

17 hours ago, HR_Poke said:

We signed a punter I think, so I doubt our offer is still valid.

Yeah, it sounds like Wyoming was never really involved. http://www.scout.com/college/colorado-state/story/1754911-scout-all-american-surprised-by-csu-visit

He's announcing today:

I think it'll come down to which schools are actually offering a scholarship and not a blue shirt or gray shirt. It is pretty much confirmed that CSU offered him a scholarship, it's still unclear with Illinois and Cal.

If I was a high school punter I would pick Cal either way, but hopefully a full-ride offer sways him to Colorado State.

1 hour ago, Fort Fun said:

Yeah, it sounds like Wyoming was never really involved. http://www.scout.com/college/colorado-state/story/1754911-scout-all-american-surprised-by-csu-visit

He's announcing today:

I think it'll come down to which schools are actually offering a scholarship and not a blue shirt or gray shirt. It is pretty much confirmed that CSU offered him a scholarship, it's still unclear with Illinois and Cal.

If I was a high school punter I would pick Cal either way, but hopefully a full-ride offer sways him to Colorado State.

Doesn't surprise me.  I think we offered 2 or 3 punters figuring we wouldn't get our top choice.