Wyopride

What ever Happened to Nevada Hal and Bluesrules....

"Hal" is, I believe, bluerules real name found in a newspaper article. Hal's avatar was a pic of bluerules from said article. When Hal was banned he came back as bleedsblue

I think the bleedsblue handle predated the Hal handle.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I think the bleedsblue handle predated the Hal handle.

Yeah, he was bleedsblue first, and then he created the Nevada Hal handle and stuck with that until it got banned.

"UNLV is just really a four year junior college with a nice stadium for the basketball team" -Adam Carolla

trailer-park-taj-mahal.jpg

Yeah, he was bleedsblue first, and then he created the Nevada Hal handle and stuck with that until it got banned.

Who banned it? I really don't think I did. I thought he left on his own. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

If he's banned I'm going to unban him.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

IIRC, he freaked out after Boise loss and got himself banned.  Or maybe he just said that we was banned after that.  I looked at his profile and the board says that it is no longer active.  Whether or not that is because he was banned or shut it down voluntarily I don't really know.  It looks like his bleedsblue handle still works though.  :shrug:

"UNLV is just really a four year junior college with a nice stadium for the basketball team" -Adam Carolla

3.) Be respectful of others and avoid hateful attacks. This is a sports board and aggressive discussion on sports topics is the norm. However, when the discussion becomes more personal, your account may be suspended or deleted. Please refrain from attacking people based on race or religion. Racist propaganda will not be tolerated. Trying to state why persons of a certain religion are 'going to hell', will not be tolerated. The web is full of sites where these are the focus topics. This site is not intended to be a place to spread hate.

When you hack someone's Facebook page and post their pictures here, I would say that's pretty personal.

Lol, right-clicking is not hacking.

They're definitely not the same person. BlueRules (aka Jibscout) is a crusty old dude. NevadaHal was a moniker that was created by....whoever that Santa dude was....to make fun of the thread that BlueRules was outed (though I actually have my doubts that BlueRules is the real Hal....though that was a funny thread). 

They're definitely not the same person. BlueRules (aka Jibscout) is a crusty old dude. NevadaHal was a moniker that was created by....whoever that Santa dude was....to make fun of the thread that BlueRules was outed (though I actually have my doubts that BlueRules is the real Hal....though that was a funny thread). 

Yeah, I know that Nevada Hal and bluerules are definitely not the same person.  The Nevada Hal account was created by a guy who went by bleedsblue96 until the picture of the real life Hal made it onto these boards.

Yes. Santa boy is in no way the same person as bluerules009 or any previous versions of bluerules. However bluerules was the inspiration for the avatar and the moniker NevadaHal. Some of the Nevada guys searched and found a recently termed out Nevada politician who seemed to fit the story that bluerules told that claimed to have been a recently termed out official. The old fogey in the picture was the guy and he held the position of mosquito abatement czar.

The NevadaHal sock was at first a parody of bluerules, but Hal's real personality quickly took over and the sock became the guy's normal board name.

Yup... this was one of the articles about Rules aka Hal Newman

http://www.kolotv.com/news/goodmorningreno/headlines/22795814.html

The one picture of old Hal that was floating around seems to be deleted but I am guessing you can still click the link to visit Nevada Hal's page to get the picture of Tools

http://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?showuser=3911

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

Hal is now Bob huckstra.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.