Wyopride

What ever Happened to Nevada Hal and Bluesrules....

Bluesrules is still around. He hangs out in the non sports forum primarily. Hal...no idea.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Bluesrules is still around. He hangs out in the non sports forum primarily. Hal...no idea.

No idea? Really? Someone found pictures of him sitting on santa's lap and he couldn't deal with it. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

No idea? Really? Someone found pictures of him sitting on santa's lap and he couldn't deal with it.

Well yeah I knew that. But I guess....I don't know. Yes Hal was caught with Santa and couldn't handle it.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Well yeah I knew that. But I guess....I don't know. Yes Hal was caught with Santa and couldn't handle it.

Didn't he come back under another name a few months later? Don't think it lasted long. Had a pretty good looking gf though....I remember that.

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Didn't he come back under another name a few months later? Don't think it lasted long. Had a pretty good looking gf though....I remember that.

He follows me on Twitter and it appears he's still with that GF, based on the pictures at least.

Actually Hal took heat from users violating the board rules.  A biased mod at the time allowed it.  Bad deal, he was funny.

LOL. What "violating board rules"? Have you ever read the board rules?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3.) Be respectful of others and avoid hateful attacks. This is a sports board and aggressive discussion on sports topics is the norm. However, when the discussion becomes more personal, your account may be suspended or deleted. Please refrain from attacking people based on race or religion. Racist propaganda will not be tolerated. Trying to state why persons of a certain religion are 'going to hell', will not be tolerated. The web is full of sites where these are the focus topics. This site is not intended to be a place to spread hate.

When you hack someone's Facebook page and post their pictures here, I would say that's pretty personal.

He follows me on Twitter and it appears he's still with that GF, based on the pictures at least.

Yeah just saw on twitter they recently had a baby....congrats to the guy! I also thought he had a pretty funny schtick and didn't mind his feedback on the board......too bad he lost his cool on the Santa thing.

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

3.) Be respectful of others and avoid hateful attacks. This is a sports board and aggressive discussion on sports topics is the norm. However, when the discussion becomes more personal, your account may be suspended or deleted. Please refrain from attacking people based on race or religion. Racist propaganda will not be tolerated. Trying to state why persons of a certain religion are 'going to hell', will not be tolerated. The web is full of sites where these are the focus topics. This site is not intended to be a place to spread hate.

When you hack someone's Facebook page and post their pictures here, I would say that's pretty personal.

LOL "hack someone's facebook page"? Are you dense? Someone clicked on his posted picture that led to his photobucket account. That's like linking to your Twitter account and then complaining when people mention the previous tweet you made.

All that happened after that is people teased him for sitting on Santa's lap. He couldn't handle it and left. I tried to give him a couple ways of handling it but apparently Santa is too embarrassing.

7.) The moderators have the final word. The goal of the MWCBoard.com is to not strictly manage its members or posts. As you have noticed in the past, there is very little interference by moderators on this board

LOL "hack someone's facebook page"? Are you dense? Someone clicked on his posted picture that led to his photobucket account. That's like linking to your Twitter account and then complaining when people mention the previous tweet you made.

All that happened after that is people teased him for sitting on Santa's lap. He couldn't handle it and left. I tried to give him a couple ways of handling it but apparently Santa is too embarrassing.

7.) The moderators have the final word. The goal of the MWCBoard.com is to not strictly manage its members or posts. As you have noticed in the past, there is very little interference by moderators on this board

I guess I'm dense for thinking that posting personal pictures used to "tease" another user is quite personal.

Yip, a biased mod who had conflict with him had the last word.

Ok guys. That's in the past and it's time to move on.

So did I.

So... They're not? NevadaHal is the guy who had the old dude avatar but wound up being a young'un who sat on Santa's lap? Yes?

Yes. Santa boy is in no way the same person as bluerules009 or any previous versions of bluerules. However bluerules was the inspiration for the avatar and the moniker NevadaHal. Some of the Nevada guys searched and found a recently termed out Nevada politician who seemed to fit the story that bluerules told that claimed to have been a recently termed out official. The old fogey in the picture was the guy and he held the position of mosquito abatement czar.

The NevadaHal sock was at first a parody of bluerules, but Hal's real personality quickly took over and the sock became the guy's normal board name.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.