Aslowhiteguy

Just curious...

I'm going to try to make this place kinda like an archive of important topics/threads. No trolling will be permitted and this place will be more heavily moderated.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I'm going to try to make this place kinda like an archive of important topics/threads. No trolling will be permitted and this place will be more heavily moderated.

All non-sports pinned topics moved here? Good idea, Mug.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

And there's always pictures of FresNeck's homecoming Queen. ;)

NO!!!!!

We aren't posting pictures of fat chicks!

Gross!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

What about the first ever troll derby where Nevada Convert won it and even got a nice little picture to commerate it?

I already moved it here.

What about the really important troll threads that made this site even more entertaining?  Are they archived here too? 

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

What about the really important troll threads that made this site even more entertaining? Are they archived here too?

They can be. you just need to pm me links for them.

They can be. you just need to pm me links for them.

Hmm.  Okay.  How far back does the history go?  I'll have to take a look, but the thread where Bluetools was outed as being a mosquito abatement politician was pure gold.  And a few of the threads where WarTornRuston went after HR_Poke and was shown the door were classics as well. 

Guess I'll have to poke around some.  Hope those threads are all there!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

Hmm. Okay. How far back does the history go? I'll have to take a look, but the thread where Bluetools was outed as being a mosquito abatement politician was pure gold. And a few of the threads where WarTornRuston went after HR_Poke and was shown the door were classics as well.

Guess I'll have to poke around some. Hope those threads are all there!

I believe all the board history is there.

She's not fat she's just poofy.WoollySheep.jpg

Fresneck's lining up to get a date with her.  :rolleyes:

hillbilly.jpg fresneck