Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

Is Fresno Basketball any good?

I had high expectations for Fresno this year but getting shellacked by Pepperdine, with or without Ceasar, really makes me wonder.  What say you, Bulldog faithful?  Was the Pepperdine game just an anomaly or are you worried?  What are you seeing? Looking for a big bounce-back game tonight?

I had high expectations for Fresno this year but getting shellacked by Pepperdine, with or without Ceasar, really makes me wonder.  What say you, Bulldog faithful?  Was the Pepperdine game just an anomaly or are you worried?  What are you seeing? Looking for a big bounce-back game tonight?

I think they'll do ok in non conference, not great, just ok.  When they get Cezar back next month they should be playing better heading into conference play.

They should be good, but losing your starting PG is a tough obstacle.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

All hat (Drmic), no cattle (Marks).

Agreed.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

We lost Cezar last minute. The team flopped. I don't see it as a microcosm for the season, but as a learning experience.

From the Fresno Bee:

"• How important is Guerrero to the Bulldogs’ success?

A few weeks ago coach Rodney Terry put his guys through five 4-minute scrimmages, switching teams after every game. The team Guerrero played on went 5-0."

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

We lost Cezar last minute. The team flopped. I don't see it as a microcosm for the season, but as a learning experience.

From the Fresno Bee:

"• How important is Guerrero to the Bulldogs’ success?

A few weeks ago coach Rodney Terry put his guys through five 4-minute scrimmages, switching teams after every game. The team Guerrero played on went 5-0."

That's great info.

I see that I have upset you, for that I am sorry.

LOL...thanks man, my feelsies are a little beaten given the season that FS FB has endured.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

I had high expectations for Fresno this year but getting shellacked by Pepperdine, with or without Ceasar, really makes me wonder. What say you, Bulldog faithful? Was the Pepperdine game just an anomaly or are you worried? What are you seeing? Looking for a big bounce-back game tonight?

losing to a top 10 wcc team is nothing to get down about.

The Masters 5k road race All American.