Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sjsbuff

SJSU-Navy Game thread

An interception and leaving a defender unblocked (on the 3 and goal, before the FG) aren't failures to execute?

There are 100 times the amount of those 2 plays where they executed perfectly. Where's the points? :/

Were those added couple of seconds home cooking?

<p><strong>"Just get rid of SJSU.... </strong><strong>SJSU is just Stanislaus State with more Asians..."</strong> Joe from Wy 6/26/2014</p>

<p><strong>"I'd much rather hang with the gays" </strong>Babigos 7/17/2014</p>

<p> </p>

<p>

</p>

Doubtful.  Same net effect, anyway.  Navy just would've kicked it at 5 seconds instead...

except if they tried that running play with only 5 seconds to go, i cd see coach ken trying it. 

radio guys made it a big deal of it is why i ask.

<p><strong>"Just get rid of SJSU.... </strong><strong>SJSU is just Stanislaus State with more Asians..."</strong> Joe from Wy 6/26/2014</p>

<p> </p>

<p>

</p>

Nah, this is home cooking….

fat-woman-eating-o.gif

thanks basketball fan!

<p> </p>

<p>

</p>

except if they tried that running play with only 5 seconds to go, i cd see coach ken trying it. 

radio guys made it a big deal of it is why i ask.

Oh, I see.  Randy Cross was saying that if it was 5 seconds they would've kicked it, so I guess there's really no way of knowing what the Navy coach would've done (but maybe someone will ask him just that, i.e., post-game)... 

Reynolds haunts my dreams.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Bah. Game over. At least the MWC west sucks, so there are still a few games to be had.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.