Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

Miami Heat cut former Fresno State guard Tyler Johnson

Unfortunately, Tyler didn't make the final cut despite dropping 17 on the Spurs the other night.  The Heat still have UNLV's Khem Birch on the roster, though, and the word is he's battling Andre Dawkins for the final roster spot. Roscoe Smith is getting decent minutes in Lakers pre-season games as well. 

that's too bad about tyler johnson, but i hope khem and roscoe can stick around.

I went to the Lakers game last night and they lost by 1 point on a buzzer beater. Roscoe missed 2 free throws with less than a minute left. He won't stay on the team if he keeps doing that. I hope he can get those free throws figured out

Nonsense by geniuses is still nonsense.

with all the hardcore fresno state basketball boosters we have on here, it's hard to believe there hasn't been:

1) An outpouring of support for their beloved alum, Tyler Johnson. And

2) A tremendous amount of vitriol directed at the organization that released him

<p><strong>"Just get rid of SJSU.... </strong><strong>SJSU is just Stanislaus State with more Asians..."</strong> Joe from Wy 6/26/2014</p>

<p><strong>"I'd much rather hang with the gays" </strong>Babigos 7/17/2014</p>

<p> </p>

<p>

</p>

with all the hardcore fresno state basketball boosters we have on here, it's hard to believe there hasn't been:

2) A tremendous amount of vitriol directed at the organization that released him

Considering none of us really expected him to catch on in the NBA  :shrug:

Somebody is butthurt over their recent football loss.

Just a pointer, as a Spartan you should probably avoid any and all talk about college basketball.  Your hoops squad is so bad it almost makes your football program look respectable.