Warbow

Nevada @ Hawaii--Game Week

TD Nevada. And so it ends almost as predicted. The margin is just a bit more than I called, unless UH can get a garbage score.

It's like a really hellish version of Groundhog Day.

Anyhow time to pack it it in until next week, when UH will repeat pretty much the same performance against Utah State and become officially bowl ineligible, and the calls for an end to the Chow era will reach a crescendo.

TD Nevada. And so it ends almost as predicted. The margin is just a bit more than I called, unless UH can get a garbage score.

It's like a really hellish version of Groundhog Day.

Anyhow time to pack it it in until next week, when UH will repeat pretty much the same performance against Utah State and become officially bowl ineligible, and the calls for an end to the Chow era will reach a crescendo.

I hope not. Then I'll owe Warbow a hat.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Phucking bullshit back door cover bails out Warbow....

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Warbow - select a hat from this link.  Shoot me a PM with your address and selection.

http://www.silverandblueoutfitters.com/store/home.php?cat=36

Phucking +++++++ back door cover bails out Warbow....

LOL. And makes the final score look more respectable, misleading some mainland folks who don't really understand what's going on here to think Chow is getting the program turned around and deserves to be given more time. The fact is that UH has risen as high as it can under Chow, to the level of a team that competes hard enough to be in just about every game, but almost inevitably loses. In other words, the Washington Generals of the MWC.

What the hell? How many did you give him?

It was kind of an ugly game, but good game bows. I liked the uni's.....they had the mid-80's WAC era look.

Yeah, Chow was given that last TD. We were willing to trade a score for some clock time to ensure the win. Chow makes decent efforts at home but a lot result in close losses per the Washington game as an example.

Gotta love the ultra homer broadcast, and the HT dudes were funny. My fave quote:

"Hawaii making that interception on the last play of the half swings the momentum over to Hawaii. They can build on that momentum in the locker room and come out confident that they will dominate the second half".

Besides just being homer funny, the last play was a Hail Mary where one of the H guys was lucky to be in the right place. Changing the momentum of the game with that? That was funny.

kat.jpg