Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steven

Bill Gates connection to Ebola Virus and Vaccine...listen and enjoy!

Ebola Vaccine or death sentence???

====================== ===================== Three months ago, I had a chat with a registered nurse who is a close friend of the family and mentioned the Ebola Virus and asked what she knew about it. Her reply to me was that she had never heard of it and that I was drenching up "scare tactics" that just were not necessary. In other word, let's just get along and not focus on the nasty stuff. She would probably see Bill Gates and wife Linda as a couple of really swell humanitarians who give so much money to provide vaccination for all of the children. Didn't he just give 50 million to provide a vaccine? Now, what vaccine was that he is providing? Did you say, "Ebola"? Hmmmmm! Well, if Bill Gates says it, then it must be so. What she and multitude of others (even within the medical field) do not grasp is that the Ebola Virus was created some time ago. Back in 2004 various groups; National Institute of Health, the Center of Disease Control as well as the Army Research were already involved. To propel this research program, an initial 560 million was given. Did you get that, my friend? They created the virus. In 2006, there were 2 groups of 16 volunteers in each group, that became the human guinea pigs. By 2008, the National Institute of Health was awarded global funding,. They had been involved in the HIV, TB vaccinations. In fact, back in 1976/77, Army flights dropped the Ebola Virus upon Africa. So, just how far back has this man-created virus been around? Aids was also introduced into Africa through the Small Pox vaccine. The HINI vaccination is another one of their vaccinations that were foisted upon the public by providing free Inoculations Centers when the Bird Flue Scare was embellished as a huge disaster and only a shot in the arm would shield one against it's affects. Remember those? Ms. Hyatt, from a Canadian Health Site revealed that un-human animals, from pigs all the way to monkeys, were used to test the Ebola Virus and it was found to be transmitted by air. The means the virus would likely remain inside the food source. Yet, the pictures we see of Ebola workers, is that they are covered from head to foot, masks, goggles, boot gear because it is told it is transmitted through bodily fluids....apparently a huge deception going on. Why? By now, my nurse friend, must have gotten wind of the Ebola Virus . Since she comes from Africa, she can't help but have heard of the devastation that is taking place in all of the Continent. Here in America, a couple years ago, It was mandatory for Public workers such in the health, educational and food processing as well as Restaurant workers, to receive the HINI flu vaccinations. I recall another family member making huge fun of me for speaking against it and refusing it. That same man, whose system was already weak, whom had scorned me, was dead before the year was over. If one's immune system was compromised in any way, the deadly outcome would come much quicker These may all have been dry runs for the big one that is now on our shores. Questions need to be asked why would they bring the bodies of infected Ebola Virus victims to this country....sounds a bit nuts, doesn't it? Here is the deal. Since the patent for the Vaccination has been granted to an American Company, the virus had to also be within the country in order to begin the mass inoculation of the public.. Who is part of both the creation of the Ebola Virus and it's business of creating a vaccine against it? Why, it is none other than Bill Gates himself. The same Bill Gates that stood in front of the United Nations telling how the world population had to be brought down to 500 million. This total is also carved on the Georgia Guide Stones that tell in various languages what the goal was for a New World Order. Ever ask yourself, why anyone so hell bent on reducing the population appears to be accepted by most of the public as humanitarian concerned individual? The reason they get away with this is because they know, by and large, Americans are spoiled, self-serving, dummed down herd of Sheeple, who do not question the rapid change in our society....it's always been fine and so it will remain. Well, guess what? You are so wrong. The huge amounts of money given by Bill Gates alone seems to be two fold. He is dedicated to the New World cause of reducing the useless eaters and he will continue to make billions of dollars in the vaccination solution that will be sold to health care all over the continent. If it were to be a color, it would be GREEN. Here is where reality now sets in. When the Ebola Virus begins to become epidemic, vaccination will be forced. People, in their cars, will be stopped, scanned to see if they have received it: if not, the men will be taken to a separate tent, women to another, and children to another. If the vaccination is refused, they can be taken to one of the, over 800, FEMA camps built up a long, long time ago for such a day as these.....the "Winding up of the Old Order". A very reliable source to this fact was provided by a retired patrolman who told how there would also be "Chase Cars" that would be used to go after those who see the road-block, turn around to get away from it. This year, 2014, appears to have been chosen year to break open Pandora's Box of all of their planned chaos that will have the people crying and begging for someone to step in and help them. Be he man or beast, they will accept him. Take a listen to this very interesting interview and as always, it does take a little bit to get into it. Gerlinda http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

I am praying that you will renounce your mason ties and follow Jesus before it is too late....thank you for sharing and commenting on this post......Steven

I have heard  of the planes and spraying of ebola ( on the hagmann and hagmann show on September 17 broadcast )  I pray people will wake up and use nano silver.........do not take the vaccination that Bill Gates is behind.......

==============================

==============================

Happy, how much trolling can a guy do before he gets the boot?

It depends on how entertaining they are. I mean, he technically isn't breaking any rules. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Is sharing the truth called trolling ?..:).........please do not view my posts if you do not want to read them.......let other's make up their own minds.....You do have free choice to ignore the truth..........but at some point you will wish you had seriously taken a look at some of the posts I have submitted

Is sharing the truth called trolling ?.. :).........please do not view my posts if you do not want to read them.......let other's make up their own minds.....You do have free choice to ignore the truth..........but at some point you will wish you had seriously taken a look at some of the posts I have submitted

You crack me up. The US is 73% christian. That means you can healthily assume that every person responding is already a christian. Why evangelicals seem to think they're the only ones who believe in God is baffling.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Happycamper thank you for commenting.....if 73% of Americans are Christian why am I getting so much negativity?... Why are the ten commandments removed from the court rooms?

Why are schools teaching against the bible?

=================================================

Happycamper thank you for commenting.....if 73% of Americans are Christian why am I getting so much negativity?... Why are the ten commandments removed from the court rooms?

1- because you're acting like an entitled jackass teaching the unwashed masses, and worse, you're spamming.

2. because we can't establish religion in our public places; this is in the constitution. A majority of Christians decided this would be a good idea.

3. Because the bible is a load of self- contradicting stories written by 3rd hand accounts of guys with an agenda. Teaching the New testament is technically teaching "Against the bible" as it contradicts the old. For that matter, understanding different translations and versions mean teaching to the bible for me may be teaching against the bible for you. 

At what point do think to yourself, "maybe it's just me?"

And btw, it's the Bible, not the bible. At least give the book the respect it's due.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

You both asked me to stop posting so much and I will just didn't want you to think I'm ignoring your posts or comments ok?

so will leave you BOTH with this I pray it blesses you and answers your questions or comments about what I think of THE BIBLE...:)

===========================================

THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD

JESUS IS GOD'S SON  ( JESUS IS GOD )

THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS

-------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------- --------------------------------- --------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Schools teach facts and theory.   It often doesn't jibe with works of fiction like the Bible.

The bible is TRUTH.....want fiction?

Watch the professors in this video.... :)

===========================

So you think it is "truth", that the earth is 7,000 years old?    

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

The bacterial evolution that has made them become resistance to antibiotics.  We have observed this over the last 50 years.     Why don't you come up with a hard question moron.

You don't have the education to understand it.

Hi,

No actually I don't think the earth is 7,000 years old.......:)

I think there was a pre adamic earth.....:)

That will be for another time ok?

I am trying not to post so much but everyone keeps commenting on my posts.....

NO I DO NOT THINK the EARTH is 7,000 years old.......:)

God Bless

Steven

Hi,

No actually I don't think the earth is 7,000 years old....... :)

I think there was a pre adamic earth..... :)

That will be for another time ok?

I am trying not to post so much but everyone keeps commenting on my posts.....

NO I DO NOT THINK the EARTH is 7,000 years old....... :)

God Bless

Steven

So you don't believe in the Bible.   Isn't that going to get you in trouble with your imaginary being?   I guess we both agree that the Bible is a work of fiction then.  AH! HA!HA ! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!