Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gottafever4cowbell

"Cry me a river Boise State" - Paul Finebaum - Jay Mohr Sports

Thank you Rosewellcoug for not leaving the cracker jack decoder at home! I on the other hand...can only wonder why on this forum we can't organize some civil disobediance towards the P5, ESPN, NCAA, and Notre Dame with this pool of brilliant minded hooligans?

I have dream...

> All G5 school's fans turn their backs to the field when P5's offense is on the field (You can still be loud but you must have your back turned).

> Protest happens for the entire first half - not to take away from supporting your own team but a way to generate the discussion.

> Show or wear a solidarity item - black wrist bands?, black cape?, equal sign with red line slash, something that calls attention to this mess.

Games to exercise the protest in the first 3 weeks:

Fresno State vs USC, Utah, NEB

Boise State vs Ole Miss

Colo State vs Cu, Boston College

UNLV vs Ariz

Nevada vs WSU, Ariz

NM vs ASU

SJSU vs Auburn, Minnesota

SDSU vs North Carolina, OSU

Hawaii vs Oregon State, CU

Wyoming vs Oregon, Michigan State

USU vs Wake Forrest

Sorry, man. I don't think anyone really cares anymore. I did watch the cowbell skit for the 100th time after your post, doe. Still funny.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

You guys are talking about the mirror universe where almost everything is opposite.

Kind of, its a parallel universe that crosses intro another universe. It shows how this universe reacted very differently from the other and it was a good vs evil case study. It was pretty good.

Was listening to this hack and typing as fast as I could. We are all going to get the short end of the stick in terms of being fans of the respective schools we rep. The 5 Conf Mafia have now taken measures that we all better get ready to cheer for Men's Soccer or FCS football.

Crack on me being the OP, but when you get your hands around the inequity of this deal and the fact that your monthly cable and satellite dues support the 5 Conf mafia, you quickly realize D1 football as you know it has left you behind! You all should be raging mad and we should be conspiring some form of protest when you play a 5 Conf Mafia and consider cutting the cord immediately if you want to defund this fiasco!

every cable and satellite subscriber directly contributes roughly $100/yr to the Power 5 sugar daddies by paying their monthly bills.

these guys beetch and complain, but they keep paying the Power 5's way, so just more hollow BS.

<p>"You Fresnos posters have so many false positives on sock guessing it's crazy. Anytime someone annoys you, you cry sock." happycamper 08/07/14</p>

<p> </p>

<p>800px-Valley_Cup_Trophy_at_SJSU.jpg

Kind of, its a parallel universe that crosses intro another universe. It shows how this universe reacted very differently from the other and it was a good vs evil case study. It was pretty good.

I really liked the mirror universe. Specifically when they crossed over on DS9.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I hated that kind of stuff.

Time travel, mirror universes, holodeck highjinks.

All that stuff.

The time travel always got me. Things they did in the past should have had an impact on the future regardless of how minor their action was. It's the butterfly effect.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

The time travel always got me. Things they did in the past should have had an impact on the future regardless of how minor their action was. It's the butterfly effect.

I love when Kirk sells the glasses that Bones gave him for his birthday in Wrath of Khan in Star Trek IV in San Francisco.

Phuck, I know, I'm a nerd.  It was funny though.

The clerk says "I'll give you a hundred for them"

Kirk responds, "is that a lot?"

I love when Kirk sells the glasses that Bones gave him for his birthday in Wrath of Khan in Star Trek IV in San Francisco.

Phuck, I know, I'm a nerd. It was funny though.

The clerk says "I'll give you a hundred for them"

Kirk responds, "is that a lot?"

And Spock says to him something along the lines of "Aren't those a gift from Dr McCoy?" To which Kirk replies "and they will be again, that's the beauty of it".

Time travel hurts my brain.