BSUTOP25

Who Should Leave the Board Permanently, Loboblast or Jack Bauer?

Who Should Leave the Board, Loboblast or Jack Bauer  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Loboblast and Jack Bauer both agreed the loser would leave forever.

I agree with him. I don't think that it is our place as members to be inhibiting other members right to post. This situation is different in that jack told a banned member to leave, not a member in good standing.

If the ban hammer was swung every time someone disagreed with you, you'd never be able to post.

I knew JB was making his comment to a member that had been banned using another log in name. Still, I found his post very hilarious and Ironic too. Considering he's school isn't even a member of this board while he marches on posting on an hourly basis it seems.

Nobody has the right to be telling another poster to stop posting and move on. He's not an admin and neither am I. 

I'm the only one who has ever given JB crap about his ridiculous post count. Yet I'm being honest and you can ask him, I have never told JB to "stop posting" and "move on to another board". I've always responded to him with a wise crack comment about his uncanny urge to posts all the time. 

For the record. I meant to post that comment on the thread the admin locked. JB's comment was the last post. I was literally seconds away from replying to his post when the admin locked it. I then immediately created that thread responding to his comment. 

That's when BSUTOP25 decided to convince JB to make this stupid poll. I trolled him on and all it did was bring out all of you. With some, totally convinced it's a legit poll. LOL As if I'm really talking it seriously. 

roflbot.jpg

So, do you have the balls to man up and accept or are you going to keep smoking the glass d*ck?

:lol:

You have 11hrs to decide.

6DDD5CFD8437415F99FA0BB3A5319FBD.jpg

http://youtu.be/lydpulKkJ-Q

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Anyone have any fun plans tonight? I have to have dinner with the big boss whilst my son has his first soccer practice of the season. Would rather be watching the practice. Bleh. Well, at least there will be good booze.

(Hates waiting for nothing to happen)

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

Anyone have any fun plans tonight? I have to have dinner with the big boss whilst my son has his first soccer practice of the season. Would rather be watching the practice. Bleh. Well, at least there will be good booze.

(Hates waiting for nothing to happen)

I'm going to kickboxing after work then home. Nothing really exciting happens in my life.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Anyone know how much time Jack and I have left? 

48 hours. Duh

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Anyone know how much time Jack and I have left?

Did you not watch my video?!

48 hours is up?! I think we need a new thread calling out Loboblast, complete with city state fans chiming in, including memes.

No it's time for everybody to drop it.

Did you not watch my video?!

Traveling today and on my phone so I skipped over the vid. I wish I would have had a little more warning ... Why didn't you put up Europe's final countdown earlier? Very disappointed in you mug. :(

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

JB is a fan. His posts are reasonable and add something to the board. Blast's posts are usually nothing more than delusional dribble. I enjoy banter, but the same banter over and over again isn't banter but insane obsession. Ironically, I enjoyed Utenation's posts. No, I don't post very often but I lurk daily. Today I voted and yes 48 hours is up.

Aw, you two are no fun.

I know. I'm the epitome of boring.