BSUTOP25

Who Should Leave the Board Permanently, Loboblast or Jack Bauer?

Who Should Leave the Board, Loboblast or Jack Bauer  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Loboblast and Jack Bauer both agreed the loser would leave forever.

We shouldn't ban either as long as Tree Condom is around. Seriously we'd ban either of these guys and keep that stain?

It's not a ban. It's a voluntary agreement to leave. Read through the thread.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

They opted to measure wangs on their own, with self ban for the loser. Doubt it happens anyway.

Of course it won't, I don't trust Loboblast to keep his word.

It's not a ban. It's a voluntary agreement to leave. Read through the thread.

Of course it won't, I don't trust Loboblast to keep his word.

Not only are you the only poster on this board to rage out of control for me talking smack to you. But you're apparently the most gullible as well. 

roflbot.jpg

We shouldn't ban either as long as Tree Condom is around.  Seriously we'd ban either of these guys and keep that stain?

It isn't a ban

Beetlejuice lite got his panties in a wad when JB joined the chorus telling Beetlejuice to FO and started a thread slamming JB saying since BYU is gone he has no standing here and can't tell anyone to stfu

a vote was called for

and BJL has been resoundingly informed by the vote that JB does in fact have standing on the board and can tell the psychotic troll to FOAD or anything else he wants to say

One of the Final Five..........

Not only are you the only poster on this board to rage out of control for me talking smack to you. But you're apparently the most gullible as well.

Yep, never trust a narcissist.

It isn't a ban

Beetlejuice lite got his panties in a wad when JB joined the chorus telling Beetlejuice to FO and started a thread slamming JB saying since BYU is gone he has no standing here and can't tell anyone to stfu

a vote was called for

and BJL has been resoundingly informed by the vote that JB does in fact have standing on the board and can tell the psychotic troll to FOAD or anything else he wants to say

Please don't confuse me with your sister BSU "RAGE" TOP25. It's plainly obvious she's the only one who acts like that when posters talk smack at him. 

Posters on the interwebs. Please be careful! 

roflbot.jpg

Neither. Both show their hands completely (if I'm as aware as I think I am) and have rock hard ideals and agendas. It's the sock puppets or trolls who just try to piss ppl off purposely that need to be banned over anyone else.

Where does this poll mention anything about a ban?

Please don't confuse me with your sister BSU "RAGE" TOP25. It's plainly obvious she's the only one who acts like that when posters talk smack at him.

Posters on the interwebs. Please be careful!

27-6

I vote for BSUTOP25, for making a stupid thread like this.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.