Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just_chris

Nevada Rancher vs the BLM and Federal Govet

I miss the east coast for its cheap assortment of poor person beer. Out here, if you're broke, you have to choose between a handful of swill brews and malt liquor. Out east, there are all the same choices plus a bunch of regional discount brews. It's a minimum wage alcoholic paradise.

Spoken like a prole. You want quality, pay for it!!!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

ny. And eff both of you for hating on the ying. That ++++ty beer holds a special place in my heart.

Easy there Puffy.  It is shyte beer, and I ruined my palate because it was the cheapest draft in Philly.  I quit eating out so I could afford a Guinness (and such)....just couldn't take it anymore.  If I smell it, I lurch.....but I still like seeing the label floating around.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

I usually drink it bc micros are always grossly overpriced. That, or a double Vodka on the rocks.

Only a buck more on tap usually...

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I usually drink it bc micros are always grossly overpriced. That, or a double Vodka on the rocks.

I don't go out much.  I budget about $80 a month for alcohol and pay it up front....like a shopping ritual.  Costco and Total Wine are my godsends.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

Not in Kalifornistan. And given the choice between a 2.50 PBR or a 5.50 Anchor Steam I'll take quantity over quality every day.

Yikes.